You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

The MM Ballad..... THE REAL CULPRIT!!

27 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

Even wonder why we got ultra noob team? MM is unfair? MM is trolling? MM is etc.....

yes? YESS?? YESSS?

Then Yes, MM is actually unfair and some problem NEED to be fixed! MM is not random at all!

1) the intention of MM by WG

basically, MM is designated to be make your win rate around 50% (45%~55%) no matter noob or average are you.... but there is exception rule on this. the CV and DD could actually decide your match because its nature. so if you want to get high win rate i suggest you play CV if you are noob or play DD if you are godly skill. if you are on BB and CA with average skill, expect some loss streak and win streak..... the problem is when someone got win streak it just forget it..... when got lose streak? hahahaha RANT INCOMING!!! the MM put YOU ON NOOB TEAM IF YOU ARE BECOME BETTER..... or the opposite!

that is why, no matter how noob are you (BB or CA) you can always get WR atleast 45%.... if below that? that is badluck and WILL REBOUND! why it will rebound? because you will GET 2~3 player that actually carry and your win rate pop up to be 45%~50%.... too bad if you lose, the carry player will go rant and said he got noob team.....

why WG doing this? to distinguish the real unicum and just average skill but lucky boi! tell me if someone solo LUCKY ENOUGH to get 70% WR in 100 match! that is why people with 5K match always said WR reflect your skill......

Solution: 

"Carry the game and your win rate will increase"

2) the intended badluck RNG by WG

its funny.... WG also try to rekt unicum player by not only give it shitty team.... but also shitty RNG! why there is detonation? WHY THERE IS SHITTY Dispersion? WHY there is AA aura that unreliable? this game actually have a lot of RNG.... 

WHY WG doing this? to prevent unicum being bored and leave the game saying WoWs is EZ..... its also the perfect way to balance between noob and unicum player! and ale mane, i remember i detonation a Des Meme with AADF active but the weird thing is 1 torp hit amazingly..... and the most miracle is DETONATION......

why CV is OP before? BECAUSE ITS LACK of RNG! in the end WG try nerf it by adding more RNG like REMOVE low tier manual aim and add more AA to ship especially DD.

3) the Myth and truth of MM 

there is a lot of myth like Karma, premium time and radar MM..... its MYTH.... they didnt affect MM! the truth is WHEN QUEUE, Type of ship and division.... time when queue is very important! imagine you are queue when most AUS player is online! its easy to speak and there is less non english speaker.... so expect some teamwork. or the moment when there is "kill" mission.... expect some KS... and the most worst and expect lose is "WEEKEND WARRIOR" because 100% bonus XP.... Yolo sink, change ship... rinse and repeat..... i actually do it before :V if you play at weekend warrior time or holiday peak.... GET SOME FISHINg DIVISION huahahahaahaha ROFLSTOMPING the noob....

and btw, WG actually remove the premium ship team MM like getting 3 belfast or Lolanta.... yeah, its just happen recently...

4) lower tiered ship team

its the most annoying crap and truly unbalance... its NEED TO BE FIXED! getting noob team is fine! but getting this MM is CraP! well, its about point number 1..... BUT CRAP IS THIS? THIS IS WAAAY TOO FAAAR!!! 

there is actually a lot of SS but here of example :

5a36316f56ae0_MMsheet.thumb.jpg.692e70f1f611512352111963bf271f43.jpg

i bet 10 silver, OUR TEAM IS NOT NOOB! we did fight back! the battle is actually harsh.... too bad we still lose -_-

enemy got more BB and higher team ship.... 

Conclusion : FIX MM in the point 4! its too imbalanced ! ship tier should be same and ship composition should be same! the moment enemy got more BB and DD..... its guarantee 90% lose to us! carry??? not only unfair ship composition... we also struck by insane RNG badluck intended.... detonation.... SHELL MISSED IN CLOSE RANGE.... delay enemy of being spotted.... etc

alright just make MM random but ship tier should be same and the composition of the team not different.....

ssshhhtt dont tell anyone i got this

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM037_SmokeGene UNLIMITED SMOKE WORKS! in pan asia DD..... LEL :fish_viking:

LEL super container....... after 4 lose streak.....

Edited by Rwasknum

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Your posts are like watching a train wreck.

You know it's bad, but you just can't look away.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5562898

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

455 posts
8,038 battles
2 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

imagine you are queue when most AUS player is online! its easy to speak and there is less non english speaker.

You seem to assume that just because they can understand English they are going to listen to anyone. No offence to Aussies, but I'd rather have a moon rune speaker who has a hint of a clue how to play rather than an English speaker who only uses his English skills to write 'noob team' after getting one shot while broadsiding to a bb.

People keep bringing up this issue of language barrier being a huge problem in Asia server while forgetting that most of the top clans are Chinese or Japanese or Korean etc

Edited by Adm_Kunkka

154 posts
345 battles
2 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Your posts are like watching a train wreck.

You know it's bad, but you just can't look away.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5562898

:cap_like: a;right its bad, maybe i should stop for a while

1 hour ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

You seem to assume that just because they can understand English they are going to listen to anyone. No offence to Aussies, but I'd rather have a moon rune speaker who has a hint of a clue how to play rather than an English speaker who only uses his English skills to write 'noob team' after getting one shot while broadsiding to a bb.

People keep bringing up this issue of language barrier being a huge problem in Asia server while forgetting that most of the top clans are Chinese or Japanese or Korean etc

well, atleast they want to push :fish_viking:

not every AUS is noob and not Chinese/Japanese/Korean is unicum..... every country have their own noob and unicum.

you can always tell people if their position is dangerous, i always tell my team where to go and what to do....

46 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I still haven't found a game where speaking the same language has made a win guaranteed.   

Dota..... or team based game.....

its not guarantee win, but increase chance of win :cap_cool:

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles
11 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

:cap_like: a;right its bad, maybe i should stop for a while

well, atleast they want to push :fish_viking:

not every AUS is noob and not Chinese/Japanese/Korean is unicum..... every country have their own noob and unicum.

you can always tell people if their position is dangerous, i always tell my team where to go and what to do....

Dota..... or team based game.....

its not guarantee win, but increase chance of win :cap_cool:

Lmao, using same language increase the keyboard fights more than tactical coordination.

I play DOTA 2 and what i get from same language speaker is mostly trashtalk and spitting toxic

455 posts
8,038 battles
26 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

well, atleast they want to push

Are you actually correlating willingness to push and speaking English?

I remember playing a match 2-3 days ago where we only had an iowa and a Missouri left against 2 enemy bb, a cruiser and a DD. The iowa didn't speak English while the Missouri did. We were losing on points and caps and our iowa was being chased by all four enemy ships.

What happened next was, the iowa charged into the enemies and killed one bb and the cruiser, while managing to equalise his hp with the last remaining enemy bb. I kept asking the Missouri to push the middle cap and help out the iowa buy he kept sailing away like an idiot and called me and the iowa a noob after the iowa died to enemy torps; after he had killed 3 of four enemies that were focussing him.

So forgive me if I'm sceptical of someone's skill or willingness to push simply because they can speak English.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

it appears trolling is still a thing in this forum, along with responding it, no wonder all those veteran rarely appear in forum

455 posts
8,038 battles
24 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

it appears trolling is still a thing in this forum, along with responding it, no wonder all those veteran rarely appear in forum

But.....sharkbait is keeping this forum alive all by himself

:cap_popcorn:

[LBAS]
4,490 posts
25,673 battles
1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

checked, you are one of them

still took the bait :Smile_trollface:

[LBAS]
4,490 posts
25,673 battles
4 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

good news, i am quit..... no more sheety or useless thread

too many Omaha that i getting sick of that ship :cap_viking:

look, WG shall provide Sharkbait Emblem

25488281_1982610338731970_39229880182778

307 posts
6,413 battles
On 12/17/2017 at 9:32 PM, Adm_Kunkka said:

Yes sorry trolling my old emails, noticed this post and found it very interesting. 

Look totally agree that the top clans are Chinese, Japanese or Korean.  But not cause of language barriers or English skills or anything like that at all.

It is cause they have a much bigger player base to choose from and these clans only pick unicorns to join their clans "simples" ,  the fact is language barriers is an issue full stop and it really does not matter what country you are from.  Japanese do not speak Cantonese or Mandarin or Korean etc etc.  So late at night there is little co-ordination in random battles "EXCEPT" divisional Unicorn CLAN players.  So imagine you are a SOLO player??? you play against these CLANs .... you are always going to get smashed .... cause they pick only Unicorns to join their clans and 3 Unicorns vs average players and maybe 1 Unicorn will always give the win to the Unicorn Clan division.    Besides not only do they division up they generally division up with a CV and 2 insanely specked up AA ships.   This makes their chances increase by a factor of 2, you can look at the Matchmaking monitor to see this .... the 3 players in these ships have a winrate of above 80% .... no surprises here as they only play in divisions and they only play with a CV divisional team.   There are few Australian clans if any that i know of that do this kind of stacking, and this is the main reason why WoWs is declining in popularity.

No one wants to face 3 unicorns in a CV divisional setup that gives you 0% chance of competing.

If wargaming does not fix this .... this game will simply fade away like all the rest.

Regards

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Until I saw a player with more than +1000 matches with Winning ratio over 70% or Losing ratio below 30%, I believe this is a real thing. I think all player in WoWs had ratio like 45%-55%. This if not including Co-Op & Clan battle record.

164 posts
5,435 battles

Strong division with high level teamwork, well it's a problem that i haven't seen any game actually solved that even in game with big player base like League of Legends. There will be a gap no matter how you look at it. 

455 posts
8,038 battles
7 hours ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

Yes sorry trolling my old emails, noticed this post and found it very interesting. 

Look totally agree that the top clans are Chinese, Japanese or Korean.  But not cause of language barriers or English skills or anything like that at all.

It is cause they have a much bigger player base to choose from and these clans only pick unicorns to join their clans "simples" ,  the fact is language barriers is an issue full stop and it really does not matter what country you are from.  Japanese do not speak Cantonese or Mandarin or Korean etc etc.  So late at night there is little co-ordination in random battles "EXCEPT" divisional Unicorn CLAN players.  So imagine you are a SOLO player??? you play against these CLANs .... you are always going to get smashed .... cause they pick only Unicorns to join their clans and 3 Unicorns vs average players and maybe 1 Unicorn will always give the win to the Unicorn Clan division.    Besides not only do they division up they generally division up with a CV and 2 insanely specked up AA ships.   This makes their chances increase by a factor of 2, you can look at the Matchmaking monitor to see this .... the 3 players in these ships have a winrate of above 80% .... no surprises here as they only play in divisions and they only play with a CV divisional team.   There are few Australian clans if any that i know of that do this kind of stacking, and this is the main reason why WoWs is declining in popularity.

No one wants to face 3 unicorns in a CV divisional setup that gives you 0% chance of competing.

If wargaming does not fix this .... this game will simply fade away like all the rest.

Regards

You are really under the impression that without the language barrier there would be coordination and teamwork. I also play on EU server where most people speak english and yet most of the time they use chat for insulting each other rather than teamwork. I made the post you quoted because OP was implying that playing with Aussies/english speakers in your team is better and they will show teamwork. Which is not the case at all.
Also, I am not saying aussies are bad at the game. I know several aussie players with great skill and I respect them. But just because they are aussies and can understand english doesn't automatically make them better teammates. I've met players who understand english but totally neglect any calls and contribute nothing to the match; and I have also met players who don't understand english but make the right plays and communicate effectively using just the quick commands and pings.
Divisioning is the only actual way to ensure coordination. And you can't really blame anyone for playing in divisions while you play solo and fail to counter them.
Granted, CV divs are a bit too strong but WG is working on that

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
17 hours ago, graphite_ said:

Is Match Maker manipulation fact or fiction ... hmmm  :cap_popcorn:

Yeah it is total BS if you ask me.

and yes WG MM can and does pick out winning and losing teams for players already.

219 posts
11,605 battles
18 hours ago, graphite_ said:

Is Match Maker manipulation fact or fiction ... hmmm  :cap_popcorn:

Pretty sure system's already in place anyway. Just how deep they are willing to tweak it.

Profiling itself is definitely active in suggesting 30% coupons. :etc_red_button: