Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HobartAWD

Winter Mystery combat mission? Something smells fishy

24 comments in this topic

492 posts
7,661 battles

Getting some serious Seinfeld Deja vu here. Dinner, an aluminium pole, airing of grievances and feats of strength?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but WG are quite plainly ripping off the best alternate version of Christmas ever. Festivus. :cap_happy:shot-17_12.16_11_23.01-0476.thumb.jpg.3cfae2f0be812df9b948436fdf118e79.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

Getting some serious Seinfeld Deja vu here. Dinner, an aluminium pole, airing of grievances and feats of strength?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but WG are quite plainly ripping off the best alternate version of Christmas ever. Festivus. 

Is WG having problems with being master of their domain? :Smile_hiding:

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
22 hours ago, MatterCore said:

I have it already << no such a good thing

useless missions

Thought I'd take the 2 extra containers that could potentially be Supercontainers by chance. :fish_viking:

[LBAS]
4,476 posts
25,653 battles
9 minutes ago, _neppu said:

Thought I'd take the 2 extra containers that could potentially be Supercontainers by chance. :fish_viking:

I got nothing

23:00 UTC+8 Dec 15 missions appeared << dead line Dec 15 << no way to complete

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
7 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

I got nothing

23:00 UTC+8 Dec 15 missions appeared << dead line Dec 15 << no way to complete

What? I read the screenshot and it says the expiration date is 15.02 (Feb 15). Did it get changed somehow?

[LBAS]
4,476 posts
25,653 battles
5 minutes ago, _neppu said:

What? I read the screenshot and it says the expiration date is 15.02 (Feb 15). Did it get changed somehow?

nope I turn off PC after saw that dead line

yesterday I open game at morning and see nothing else

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

It's WG's SEA way of stating they acknowledge Christmas, yet would prefer to remain Christmas neutral, so as not to offend anyone.

The hundreds of salty replies I got when I requested WoT SEA server celebrates Halloween, with the generic bandwagon response being, we don't celebrate Halloween, we aren't American, on multiple threads.

This year they had a brilliant Halloween event, the number of thank you for speaking up thank you for fighting it kind of acknowledgements I got = 0, (< that's a zero).

Anyway, I do remember several years ago the mass debate on forums about how we shouldn't celebrate Christmas because most of the WG SEA community aren't Christian.

Festivus has been the alternative Christmas since..well THAT Seinfeld episode. 

1,011 posts
7,471 battles
On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, MatterCore said:

useless missions

Haha, well, fair enough, but it's not that you have to do anything you wouldn't do anyway.

Win battles, sink ships, earn XP and credits... and they give you camos and containers for free.

Nothing overwhelming, but why not?

Sign in to follow this