Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Why is this allowed?

12 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
13 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

http://prntscr.com/hmuomd

Seriously, why are players who have not reached even a normal tech tree t7 CV allowed to buy a premium CV and ruin the game literally for everyone?

Why does WG absolutely hate and despise their player base? This is honestly just baffling.

i had a saipan who got naval warfare, arson ladt night against a AFK hiryu, and we lost that match

[CRUX]
11 posts
3,405 battles

Why not?

Obviously its bad if hes on your team, and is pretty suprising. It is a really easy ship to do well in. Im using mine to learn manual attacks, but even just doing auto attacks the spread of those torps is pretty effective.

There has to be room for bad players somewhere ?

And it makes me look good (ok, maybe just a little better)

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

Shitters are entitled to buy into the big league just like everyone else who has been playing for a while are allowed to go down to the kiddies pool and club.

More so, WG doesn't discriminate whether they sell a ship to a good player or a window licker who mashes his head on the keyboard.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

That's how WG make money....

They don't care whose money it is, just as long as it keeps flowing into their coffers.

It's not rocket science...

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

455 posts
8,038 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

i had a saipan who got naval warfare, arson ladt night against a AFK hiryu, and we lost that match

Did you get any plane kill with your atlanta though? :cap_haloween:

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

One thing I noticed, however, was that "newbie playing xxx premium ****ing potato" rants usually tastes saltier with the xxx being a CV. (And to a less extent, DD) People tend to be more tolerant when the newbies are playing surface gun ships.

I guess this is a inter-class balance issue more than newbie spending money. CV and DD are having a higher skill floor and more influential than CA/CL And BB.

1,011 posts
7,459 battles

Just consider that the chance is 50/50 to have him on your or the enemy team.

Would you complain if you had encountered him on the enemy team? Probably not.

WG is a commercial operation, they sell ships to whoever pays the money and that’s fair enough.

Remember when the Tirpitz is on sale and you see her everywhere? Some are easy kills, some are a burden for your team.

Sign in to follow this