You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

The collaboration ?

12 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

Is the HSF collab still going on ? When will it end ? I bet that the collab is about the only chance i get to taste HSF Musashi camo , but still no news about Musashi and the collab ....

Btw , Eurobeat just released a new video :

So i am sitting here wondering if he would like to make a collaboration between him and Sharkbait. Looking forward to the comedy of these masterminds :Smile_trollface:

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Is the HSF collab still going on ? When will it end ? I bet that the collab is about the only chance i get to taste HSF Musashi camo , but still no news about Musashi and the collab ....

Yup it should still be going on. The collab lasts for one year I think. So it should expire middle of 2018.

And yeah I am also hoping for a HSF Musashi camo. I am pretty sure that WG is not going to let such a chance pass up, the only question is whether the Musashi is going to be ready in time.

And yes to a Yuro/Sharkbait collab! :cap_win:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
25 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Yup it should still be going on. The collab lasts for one year I think. So it should expire middle of 2018.

And yeah I am also hoping for a HSF Musashi camo. I am pretty sure that WG is not going to let such a chance pass up, the only question is whether the Musashi is going to be ready in time.

And yes to a Yuro/Sharkbait collab! :cap_win:

yuro makes the video, shakbait do the script

326 posts
10,519 battles

Isn't his IGN already change, if I recall back - Sekba ?

Anyway, saw this guy play Salem. I can tell the new vids coming.

shot-17_12.02_23.04_12-0876.thumb.jpg.bbd3e1b48d981a360ba195d94150c9f9.jpg

183 posts
3,790 battles

Here is the lastest announcement https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/hsf-collab-pt2/

That harekaze camo is one hell of an immersion breaker. Way worse that arp neon ships.

The article said new commanders are coming, so I assume they would sell commanders as standalone or a mission. I hope they are unlockable by mission. I just want anime grills in my ships.

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles
23 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

Isn't his IGN already change, if I recall back - Sekba ?

Anyway, saw this guy play Salem. I can tell the new vids coming.

shot-17_12.02_23.04_12-0876.thumb.jpg.bbd3e1b48d981a360ba195d94150c9f9.jpg

name changed? why?:cap_wander:

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

name changed? why?:cap_wander:

I'd guess, getting too much attention. Not fun playing when your entire team follows you... or entire enemy team ignores everything to shoot you.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

I'd guess, getting too much attention. Not fun playing when your entire team follows you... or entire enemy team ignores everything to shoot you.

It's only a matter of time until BOHICA. :cap_fainting: