You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

Review on Gadjah Mada from unicum perspective

24 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

i am unicum! NO DOUBT! if you just statbasher or curious if i am legit unicum player...., i will give a proof that i am unicum.

24900103_522151421498432_183788403833497

you see that? i got 2 WIN STREAK! this is biggest proof that i am unicum DD player!

KRI Gadjah Mada

d6bc39b0-cab5-11e7-8715-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

Honestly, i like this pict so much :Smile_great:

LEL, its finally someone need to review this awesome DD, it wasnt some detailed review. I am just share some insight about this ship from another perspective. for them that interested in this ship and still grinding, KEEP GOING! its very nice and noob friendly! its super versatile againt all kind of ship and can do any task that other DD lack.... 

If you look objectively, Gadjah Mada is WELL BALANCED and not OP. Flamu say it was Gearing at T7 and everyone said its all around better than Blyskawica. in fact, it have serious fatal weakness. but i must agree Gadjah Mada will bring balance to premium meta, Sims and Blyskawica is simply a bit OP for premium DD. with the Gadjah Mada it can become another viable option for them who want another free choice because cannt afford it. but i am suggest you keep spend money to support WG LOL, everyone need money to feed their family.....

Gadjah Mada is not Gun Boat......

Gadjah Mada is not Torpedo Boat......

ITS SMOKE BOAT!!!..................

(+) The Main Gun

this is the main reason why Gadjah Mada is called OP, there is 6 main gun, good traverse and firing arc, good range and arc, and it can hit any opponent easily. The most awesome thing is the fire chance plus 5 sec reload speed. this ship can operate like lolanta! the shell arc is low at less than 8km but the shell arc is become high againts opponent farther than that..... this making shoot DD at less than 8km very easy. the most funny is Gadjah Mada main gun is FARTHER than Lolanta. if Lolanta try to shoot from behind island, you can also hit lolanta that hide behind island. 

the another thing is, with smoke and high burn chance.... ONLY STUPID BB captain (Bismarck Excluded) dare to push againt Gadjah Mada! the shell is infused with RUSSIAN vodka! too bad there is no stalinium added here to cause EZ detonation. like khabarovsk, Gadjah Mada can easily deal fire! that is why, this ship gun is more close to khabarovsk than gearing!

firing behind island

24862668_522177481495826_608951356022647

25158291_522177554829152_721686830690557

when detected..... pop smoke :cap_cool:

24852318_522177608162480_589581349710081

(+) Concealment

the concealment is almost higher than most of DD ship! i dont need to talk about this hehehehe.....

the another feature of Gadjah Mada is unlimited smoke works.... you can almost smoked the entire match!

(+) Gadjah Mada vs Radar Ship (Belfast Excluded)

no doubt, Gadjah Mada can lelsheet on any ship with radar. with unlimited smoke works, lelwater torp and Lolanta main gun......

you need to activate spood beest >> leave smoke in the cap >> get away..... dont hide inside the smoke :V lure atlanta to use radar earlier.....

after radar gone? SMOOOKE AGAINT! we got unlimited smoke works!!! waste of smoke? WE GOT MOAR SMOKE!!!!

Atlanta radar is on cooldown lel...... 

24852227_522177721495802_160743357540410

unlimited KS works

24852544_522177664829141_238903308772039

(0) Rudder 

fast rudder but shitty turning radius, make you wonder why dodging shell is harder againts any ship. dont expect to do any torpedo beat, event if you get rudder -20% upgrade. THE TURNING RADIUS OH MAI GAD!!! NEVER EVER GOT STUCK IN ISLAND! its hard to get out from there...

(-) Snail

yes.... its snail!!! 36knot speed?? you better use premium spood beest consummable on Gadjah Mada. combined with premium smoke too.... its cost a lot.....

(-) Lelwater Torpedo

the firing arc, the torpedo dispersion, speed and long reload is just crap! the good thing this torpedo almost deal flood whenever hit and harder to detect even by CV. you dont need to mount Juliet Whiskey flag, this torpedo deal flood easily! 

i dont mind about firing arc, but THE DISPERSION IS SO WIDE! againts full broadside BB, it can only hit 2 from 5..... againts WASD BB? only hit 1! it was true the torp is hard to detec.... but the dispersion is so wide! even if you see a video people torping is usually only 2/5 torp hit, because its so wide..... -_-

ultimate anti BB weapon? what a joke! its hard to hit more than 2/5! and the reload is LOOOOOONG...... and the torpedo is also snail :V

(-) IJN DD and KM DD will be your Nemesis

IJN DD have torpedo that can oneshot you! KM DD got hydro. the Hydro is very effective againts Pan Asia DD, its duration is long and can detect you!

anyway, its still not as annoying as Belfast.... the radar itself is not a big deal, but the high concealment and smoke plus hydro is the real deal!

Conclusion :

almost all aspect of this ship is good except the pesky LELWATER torpedo -_-

the other drawback is, this SHIP NEED PREMIUM SMOKE AND SPEED BOOST! BURN YOUR CREDIT!

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
6 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

i am unicum! NO DOUBT! if you just statbasher or curious if i am legit unicum player...., i will give a proof that i am unicum.

24900103_522151421498432_183788403833497

you see that? i got 2 WIN STREAK! this is biggest proof that i am unicum DD player!

KRI Gadjah Mada

d6bc39b0-cab5-11e7-8715-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

Honestly, i like this pict so much :Smile_great:

LEL, its finally someone need to review this awesome DD, it wasnt some detailed review. I am just share some insight about this ship from another perspective. for them that interested in this ship and still grinding, KEEP GOING! its very nice and noob friendly! its super versatile againt all kind of ship and can do any task that other DD lack.... 

If you look objectively, Gadjah Mada is WELL BALANCED and not OP. Flamu say it was Gearing at T7 and everyone said its all around better than Blyskawica. in fact, it have serious fatal weakness. but i must agree Gadjah Mada will bring balance to premium meta, Sims and Blyskawica is simply a bit OP for premium DD. with the Gadjah Mada it can become another viable option for them who want another free choice because cannt afford it. but i am suggest you keep spend money to support WG LOL, everyone need money to feed their family.....

Gadjah Mada is not Gun Boat......

Gadjah Mada is not Torpedo Boat......

(+) The Main Gun

this is the main reason why Gadjah Mada is called OP, there is 6 main gun, good traverse and firing arc, good range and arc, and it can hit any opponent easily. The most awesome thing is the fire chance plus 5 sec reload speed. this ship can operate like lolanta! the shell arc is low at less than 8km but the shell arc is become high againts opponent farther than that..... this making shoot DD at less than 8km very easy. the most funny is Gadjah Mada main gun is FARTHER than Lolanta. if Lolanta try to shoot from behind island, you can also hit lolanta that hide behind island. 

the another thing is, with smoke and high burn chance.... ONLY STUPID BB captain (Bismarck Excluded) dare to push againt Gadjah Mada! the shell is infused with RUSSIAN vodka! too bad there is no stalinium added here to cause EZ detonation. like khabarovsk, Gadjah Mada can easily deal fire! that is why, this ship gun is more close to khabarovsk than gearing!

firing behind island

24862668_522177481495826_608951356022647

25158291_522177554829152_721686830690557

when detected..... pop smoke :cap_cool:

24852318_522177608162480_589581349710081

(+) Concealment

the concealment is almost higher than most of DD ship! i dont need to talk about this hehehehe.....

the another feature of Gadjah Mada is unlimited smoke works.... you can almost smoked the entire match!

(+) Gadjah Mada vs Radar Ship (Belfast Excluded)

no doubt, Gadjah Mada can lelsheet on any ship with radar. with unlimited smoke works, lelwater torp and Lolanta main gun......

you need to activate spood beest >> leave smoke in the cap >> get away..... dont hide inside the smoke :V lure atlanta to use radar earlier.....

after radar gone? SMOOOKE AGAINT! we got unlimited smoke works!!! waste of smoke? WE GOT MOAR SMOKE!!!!

Atlanta radar is on cooldown lel...... 

24852227_522177721495802_160743357540410

unlimited KS works

24852544_522177664829141_238903308772039

(0) Rudder 

fast rudder but shitty turning radius, make you wonder why dodging shell is harder againts any ship. dont expect to do any torpedo beat, event if you get rudder -20% upgrade. THE TURNING RADIUS OH MAI GAD!!! NEVER EVER GOT STUCK IN ISLAND! its hard to get out from there...

(-) Snail

yes.... its snail!!! 36knot speed?? you better use premium spood beest consummable on Gadjah Mada. combined with premium smoke too.... its cost a lot.....

(-) Lelwater Torpedo

the firing arc, the torpedo dispersion, speed and long reload is just crap! the good thing this torpedo almost deal flood whenever hit and harder to detect even by CV. you dont need to mount Juliet Whiskey flag, this torpedo deal flood easily! 

i dont mind about firing arc, but THE DISPERSION IS SO WIDE! againts full broadside BB, it can only hit 2 from 5..... againts WASD BB? only hit 1! it was true the torp is hard to detec.... but the dispersion is so wide! even if you see a video people torping is usually only 2/5 torp hit, because its so wide..... -_-

ultimate anti BB weapon? what a joke! its hard to hit more than 2/5! and the reload is LOOOOOONG...... and the torpedo is also snail :V

IJN DD have torpedo that can oneshot you! KM DD got hydro. the Hydro is very effective againts Pan Asia DD, its duration is long and can detect you!

anyway, its still not as annoying as Belfast.... the radar itself is not a big deal, but the high concealment and smoke plus hydro is the real deal!

Conclusion :

almost all aspect of this ship is good except the pesky LELWATER torpedo -_-

the other drawback is, this SHIP NEED PREMIUM SMOKE AND SPEED BOOST! BURN YOUR CREDIT!

tenor.gif?itemid=3451869

313 posts
10,074 battles
7 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

its a minikutuzov !

671 posts
1,508 battles

I don't know if this is supposed to be a serious guide/review of the Elephant but the firing angles are a positive and I wouldn't really call 36 knots slow.

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

you know what, as much as sharkbait is troll, you have to give it to him for the sheer dedication to ridiculousness that he puts into each post

kudos to you sir

Upvoted , he give warm to this cold forum

208 posts
8,201 battles
18 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

IJN DD is pan asia DD namesis....?
:thonkang:

85a.jpg

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
5 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

IJN DD is pan asia DD namesis....?
:thonkang:

85a.jpg

meanwhile only one of the 10 ships in the tech tree is communist, ironic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles
2 hours ago, LunaStinger said:

Does anyone know Sharkbait's occupation? It'd be a waste of a talent if he doesn't work in the field of media writing.

Or a pharmaceutical test subject

326 posts
10,532 battles

Wow. The screenshot are too small & why the graphic quality looks s weird.

How on earth u play this game with 640x420 reso. We almost enter 2018, get urself a good PC or notebook to play with.

Even the OEM brand PC today comes with pretty decent hardware & price quite cheap. 

U manage to buy doubloons and farm tech tree pretty fast with free EXP, so why not spend a little to get urself a pretty good PC or laptop.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
On 12/10/2017 at 0:38 PM, drakon233 said:

you know what, as much as sharkbait is troll, you have to give it to him for the sheer dedication to ridiculousness that he puts into each post

kudos to you sir

Is this a case of "Sharkbait every day till you like it"