You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

yeah karma

163 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

KARMA really does need to be removed from the game.

if it has no affect on the game what so ever, then lets remove it and save on code.

KARMA is so open to abuse its not funny. 

Yeah turn up in a battle-

-play well and get reported with bad karma.

-play bad and get reported with bad karma.

-try to help players out and get reported with bad karma.

-try to explain the game to players and get reported with bad karma.

-Players recognize who you are and get reported with bad karma.

-kill enemy player one on one and get reported with bad karma.

But no, WG wont delete it, as they know that when players get reported, they will then go on a losing streak of 3-5 battles and it really is unfair to be reported by jealous little snotty nose noob players, with no spine what so ever.

and before you WG fan boys start, yeah I haven't had a rant in a long time or been on here either in a long time, but when I say KARMA has an affect on the battles you have,  then believe me cuz I have lived it many times over and no I'm not no noob player.

I know I amsick of the BS KARMA and I guess that's why I haven't spent any cash on this game in a very long time.

326 posts
10,519 battles

Fake people have image to maintain, real people doesn't care at all.

Seriously, just don't take those overate mechanic seriously. The fact it doesn't effect the gameplay mechanic at all. It just a "freaking number".

ufLGCDb.thumb.jpg.13abee99b59e2fb032d104c3e75dc9b9.jpg

If people give u 2 or more report despite u carry ur team win or lose, be proud of it since u r the badss & u are superior than them. Badss always being notice.

Heck everytime I blow a tier 10 ships in the game, I end up being report by certain person & I proud of it. I'm enjoy they feel salty to me.

Edited by ArchKongou

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
396 posts
14,965 battles

Some of my guys are convinced they get down voted because our tag [1NATN] is a bit controversial. Some people have no sense of humour.

65 posts
3,073 battles

Maybe Karma is for Satisfaction of every player.  :fish_aqua: 

-play well and get reported with bad karma.                                                       Feels Good :cap_haloween:

-play bad and get reported with bad karma.                                                       Feels Good :cap_haloween:

-try to help players out and get reported with bad karma.                                   Feels Good :cap_haloween:

-try to explain the game to players and get reported with bad karma.                Feels Good :cap_haloween:

-Players recognize who you are and get reported with bad karma.                    Feels Good :cap_haloween:

-kill enemy player one on one and get reported with bad karma.                        Feels Good :cap_haloween:

154 posts
345 battles

there should be (-) minus karma system....

imagine how many thousand report i got LEL...

just be honest here, i am usually compliment people more than i report people. i am almost never report people for bad game.... everyone is noob and that is fine. i am also compliment enemy sometime if he play too well, no matter win or lose.

but here is the list why i report people :

1. say something bad about our country

2. say something indecent pedo lewd ntr on purpose

3. killing team mate no matter what reason

4. mis-click report instead of compliment :V

5. playing USN CV except premium, and noob at it..... da heck is that? why dont get EZ IJN CV??

Beta Tester
645 posts
3,515 battles

WG should get rid of Karma system in 6.15 instead.

I mean this is just for shizze and giggles for keks of wg made this Karma system code.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Last night was playing some Belfast along with other buddies from [POI]. We got 7-8 reports just from 10 games. We were spamming Belfast + Atlanta + Gadjah.

But your reports cannot stop us from RIPing Loli botes.... We thought all these tier 9 dummies should be grateful getting carried by a tier 7 division... but no... they think it's unethical. All the losses last night were because some people must play CVs even though they have 0 idea what is a CV.

I ran out of reports too. And they will come to forum asking "Why do CV players get reported all the time..."

Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Hi guys.

Hope you all are well.

yeah there really is no point having it when its gets over abused by players 

and as I said you go on a losing streak for no reason at all other than because of jealous players.

yes in a div you can beat it etc but playing as a single player in battles and be reported for no reason and then lose 3-5 battles in a row is really unfair when you have done nothing at all other than play the game.

WG needs to remove it.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

We thought all these tier 9 dummies should be grateful getting carried by a tier 7 division

No one would be grateful of you ruining their daily win by getting carried in a roflstomp match where they did nearly nothing are they?

:Smile_trollface:

Edited by _neppu

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

I think karma is the best idea ever… It allows players to unleash their anger without breaking any rules. It also helps identify extremely frequent AFK exploiters AFAIK*.

Just take it as a chance of showing the finger against any player you dislike.

* There was one guy who AFKed for over 5K games and was repetitively reported for that. He ended up getting a permanent ban.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

There was one guy who AFKed for over 5K games and was repetitively reported for that. He ended up getting a permanent ban.

So it took 5k battles to make it happen... I guess I'm safe for now... I only get 3-4 reports everyday :D

1,340 posts
8,832 battles

Just hope you get lucky and have mature players who don't abuse the karma system I suppose.

Managed to get 5 compliments in an Essex by just playing decently and providing AA for the team.

6.thumb.jpg.0213e2be75f697023072961b322aecb7.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.02934cdcaf575afab3dbda8cd447a576.jpg