CapAllan

Referral issues and other things

8 comments in this topic

4 posts
69 battles

I know that this is not the place for this, but I have no choice. The forums won't let me post anywhere else by saying that I need to play at least 10 battles to do so (WHICH I HAVE!). Anyway, I heard that there was a referral system and I randomly googled for one and found one. I used it only to realize that those rewards never came. I am not eligible for the TEXAS, but I could've got the Diana, which I didn't. I've met the requirements and since that didn't work I contacted support and they were super helpful (sarcasm). I'm going to try and keep and not be disrespectful, but they weren't helpful at all. They said that the link was a North American one (why does this game have such regional limitations? I know that the game wasn't meant to be like this or whatever when they started the game, but this just looks like poor design to me), which I already knew. I asked them if they were able to provide the rewards or if they'd be able to reset the "used a referral link already" status from my account but they asked me to come to the forums, which I don't see how it'll really help. Even if I get a new link, it'll just say that I've already been recruited. 

A lot of this is just disappointing. *sigh* 

So, Hi. My name's Allan. Call me CapAllan. erm. If ya'll got an "Asian Referral Link", drop them below. I dunno. 

Just kinda pissed and sad at the moment. 

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

What is your service record level? It doesn't look like you did much at all. So just start a new account with SEA referral code from someone. I sent you one via forum PM. You need 1 PvP battle for Diana and unlock/purchase a tier 6 ship to get Texas.

For details visit

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.asia

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

It says your service record is already 7, but these are the conditions:

All ships come with a free Port slot and a Commander with three Skills.

USS Texas comes with these additional rewards:
icon_slot.png Port slot x1
icon_credits.png 3,000,000 Credits
icon_exp.png 80,000 Free XP
icon_flags.png 25 of every type of Signal Flag

In order to use rewards like Signal Flags and Free XP, you will need to be at Service Record Level 8 and 5 accordingly.

Besides, you only played 24 battles or so. If you really want those ships, you probably have no other choice.

4 posts
69 battles
31 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I can tell you, you won't be missing them at all. 

Oh lol! Okay then! I got 2 T3 ships and I've already got a plan of what I want to push for. So, yeah. Thanks mate!