You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TakemoriKohoto

CV Seal Clubbing

3 comments in this topic

70 posts
1,748 battles

So as a new CV i struggle to play the game with the alt key have been removed. They said it gonna remove seal clubbing in lower but actually no it even worse, now player with captain that have 10 to 19 skill go to this tier and just devastated the whole enemy team, 10 -15 skill captain is hard to spot but a if you spot Zuiho with a fighter squadron with 5 you know you f**ked and the alt key . So i just have a battle were there is a Ryujo great I think great he might protect me, but no he just useless, he use all of his fighter and get strafe by the enemy

10 out of 10 best battle just because he doesnt know the alt key exist. 

So do how do i live with the seal clubbing is everywhere in the CV

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles
Just now, TakemoriKohoto said:

So as a new CV i struggle to play the game with the alt key have been removed. They said it gonna remove seal clubbing in lower but actually no it even worse, now player with captain that have 10 to 19 skill go to this tier and just devastated the whole enemy team, 10 -15 skill captain is hard to spot but a if you spot Zuiho with a fighter squadron with 5 you know you f**ked and the alt key . So i just have a battle were there is a Ryujo great I think great he might protect me, but no he just useless, he use all of his fighter and get strafe by the enemy

CV is next to useless in a tier 9+ match if your team has a crapload of AA , which is usually the case.

Think , adapt and survive,

If CV is giving you PTSD , bring your friends with AA to the fight and give him PTSD instead

354 posts
9,048 battles
1 hour ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

Since the ARP ships were made into regular premium ships, all their 10pt skippers became available for use on tech-tree ships. That's 8-10 medium level commanders just sitting around - why not use them.

I'm not sure what significance the single Ryujo battle has, the RNG could just as easily have put you on the other side.