Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

what's your highest ever FXP battle

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i have a bad habit, i love to hoard flags and camos (perhaps that's why im a drakon), and i rarely use them unless i have a very difficult ship to grind, since i always never convert doubloons to FXP, i just use them sparingly, but now i see the light. using these flags during XP multiplier events actually makes you a stupidly large amount of FXP

shot-17_11.07_09_55.03-0673.thumb.jpg.06d51daec27727f9628d523b12161726.jpg

shot-17_11.23_21_46.48-0390.thumb.jpg.0f0530384d778dad3f41d0da008aa78e.jpg

shot-17_07.08_10_22.08-0424.thumb.jpg.6ed20f7725f4b85266aa34ff6c4dc307.jpg

share you most FXP, raw XP and  total XP screenshots here for laughs and giggles

 

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

Lost the picture ages ago , best ever was Harekaze 17k free exp on a 140k pubstomp match :Smile_trollface:.

Dat ship is so good at facerolling scrubs that i dont know what to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
2 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Lost the picture ages ago , best ever was Harekaze 17k free exp on a 140k pubstomp match :Smile_trollface:.

Dat ship is so good at facerolling scrubs that i dont know what to say

holy shit, how much XP did you get out of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,665 posts
10,469 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

holy shit, how much XP did you get out of that?

around 10k-15k i think

I was fully flagged + the ridiculous camo. +100% first win was nice :Smile_sceptic:.

That match was ridiculous though , enemy BB keep swimming in a straight line , and dd love to sit in smoke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
3 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

around 10k-15k i think

I was fully flagged + the ridiculous camo. +100% first win was nice :Smile_sceptic:.

That match was ridiculous though , enemy BB keep swimming in a straight line , and dd love to sit in smoke 

did you just invite me in game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×