You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Some people say wows a elitist game?

30 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
38 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Why people claim wows is elitist?I'd say payday 2 is way more elitist than wows,you're kicked when you failed the stealth

Nah. WoWS claim of PtW come from the fact that the horde of tier 7 premium flat out outclass their techtree counterpart

1,106 posts
7,837 battles

what is ellitist in WoW ?

I familiar with the term, but AFAIK every game were diffrent.

in Dota 2 Ellitist is sometimes used to describe folks that play since Dota 1 and dont like Dota being "dumb down" to made it easier for "noobs"

There also MMR elitist, like 4000 MMR scrubs or 2000 MMR scrubs, though its more like People being Toxic

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
1 hour ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Why people claim wows is elitist?I'd say payday 2 is way more elitist than wows,you're kicked when you failed the stealth

it is, but when you consider the fact that even HE can kill unicums and the game it self is very slow paced, even elitists cant turn games around singlehandedly, unlike WOT or WT where you see people singlehanded slaughtering entire teams

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles

Not elitist, most other games I've played are far worse.

Overwatch is horrible for it.

Any of the major MOBAs are hugely elitist

Tanks is pretty bad for it.

Planes is probs about the worst, MOBAs aside.

Ships is pretty mild in comparison tbh.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,064 battles

Every game, WoWS included, will have those guys who'll moan, grumble, whine and get angry because teammates don't do what they want them to do. Who don't follow their "good gameplay".

Or who'll call newer players "noob" or "stupid" if they see that those players make mistakes, instead of helping them improve their game.

Edited by EJL

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles

They should really understand what the heck is " ELITIST " .

Elitist is a Single Game Worshiper and Hate towards other games like example Warthunder ( Goijin ) Elitist on Strong likes on this game but Extremely immature dislike towards Wargaming games.

Every single game, even to a simple Minecraft is Elitist here and there especially the Community became toxic like radiation due to immense die hard fans and so on saying that Shytpost posted This game rules but other games sucks!

When it comes to Elitist, They worship and hate other games instead. They example said : THIS GAME IS BETTER THAN THAT GAME! , UR GAEMZ SUCKS !

Well humans sucks i say. The probably a weaboo for their own game like they worship their own Developers for making awesome games...

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles
37 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

They should really understand what the heck is " ELITIST " .

Elitist is a Single Game Worshiper and Hate towards other games like example Warthunder ( Goijin ) Elitist on Strong likes on this game but Extremely immature dislike towards Wargaming games.

Every single game, even to a simple Minecraft is Elitist here and there especially the Community became toxic like radiation due to immense die hard fans and so on saying that Shytpost posted This game rules but other games sucks!

When it comes to Elitist, They worship and hate other games instead. They example said : THIS GAME IS BETTER THAN THAT GAME! , UR GAEMZ SUCKS !

Well humans sucks i say. The probably a weaboo for their own game like they worship their own Developers for making awesome games...

It's also 'pros' who hate on anyone that's noob/average...

1,106 posts
7,837 battles

so the elitist in WoW refer to skill level ?

is that the stat basher ? I rarely found one on the game. Asian chatbox is generaly silent

on forum, stats this and that often pop out, but thats made sense, since people not in game with them.

though IMO its more like Toxic behavior than Elitist

Player of Moba or Shooter game, should experience more Toxic - Hostile enviroment 

idk about other server, but this game have very low salt and toxic content IMO.

if someone said this game were filled with elitist and toxic, did they ever play other online games before this ? 

I thought elitist in this game refer to those PVE-PVP 

each claim some more noobs than others

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

It's also 'pros' who hate on anyone that's noob/average...

That is for Non-E-sports user. Non-E-sports User will cuss at innocent average user.

E-Sports user don't called people a noob, instead they GGWP because some i mean some are level headed.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,959 battles
On 12/3/2017 at 10:58 PM, Somedude_Yudachi said:

The thread above yours is someone calling for people to be BANNED from the game for being bad in PvE/Co-Op.

WoWS like many competitive games is starting to get a toxic community.

I can understand when you pay real world cash on flags, camos etc and then you lose a match due to bad allies or afk'ers.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles
On 12/5/2017 at 1:24 PM, PeterMoe1963 said:

World of Warships is the only computer game I play… I like it. But really, I cannot compare it with anything else in the last 15 or 20 years.

I liked Loderunner on Commodore C64 :cap_haloween:

Holy donkey balls! Loderunner, played that a lot on the Apple ][ . 

You cannot top the original Elite IMHO.

1,333 posts
8,823 battles
5 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Holy donkey balls! Loderunner, played that a lot on the Apple ][ . 

Lol Loderunner. I played that a lot on the one that came with my very first Windows PC. Can't believe I actually completed all 100+ levels on that game. I guess I was a completionist unlike today.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles
16 hours ago, keskparane said:

The riff raff will say just about anything. Silly monkeys.

Riff Raff says "It's astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes its toll."

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I believe racism (other server) has a bigger problem in this game.....

even some MMORPG games can beat this game in regards to elitism. (like that 14th generation of the game begins with Final)

1,001 posts
7,422 battles
On 12/6/2017 at 2:39 PM, j0e90 said:

Elite was this space fighting and trading game, right?

Friends played that at the time, I never got into it... 

2,217 posts
13,678 battles
2 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Riff Raff says "It's astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes its toll."

Try to stay on topic please. I feel this is a jump to the left.

Edited by keskparane

315 posts
4,634 battles

Maybe we need to rehabilitate "elite" as a positive term.

The longer you play, the better you tend to get, and wargaming's tier system tends to group players of similar skill level together. If you come in to a higher tier pool, you should be respectful. If you go into a lower tier pool, gracious.