Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
anonym_2EFpjvgfY2gu

30k dmg on Bismarck from 1 Bomber Sqdrn - wtf?????

11 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,782 battles

It’s normal APDB

it’s good on BB T8 or lower except USS BB T8 and higher T9 BB 

Edited by Onlinegamer

33 posts

2 AP bomber sqn and then Bismarck goes from full health to Zero in seconds.

AP sqns just go straight for Bismarck - even to the farthest corner of the map.... 

I just feel so gutted.

There's nothing i can do. As soon as im spotted, the AP sqns go straight for me....

open task manager > applications tab > click 'wows' > click on 'End Task' > wows "Exit Game" pops up, click on 'No' > task manager dialogue box pops up, click on 'End Now".

[SGC]
197 posts
10,267 battles
18 hours ago, Jay_Smif said:

AP bomber sqn and then Bismarck goes from full health to Zero in seconds.

AP sqns just go straight for Bismarck - even to the farthest corner of the map.... 

I just feel so gutted.

There's nothing i can do. As soon as im spotted, the AP sqns go straight for me....

It's normal :3

German Battleships have weaker deck armor; iirc they only have.. 2 layers of deck armor (citadel included) as opposed to other battleship lines like the US which have 3 layers.

That is because their armor scheme was specifically designed for the Atlantic theater, which were shorter-ranged, more gun-focused and was less involved with aircraft, as opposed to the Pacific theater which was full of carrier battles.

IN OTHER WORDS;

Bismarck and all the other German battleships take a lot of damage from AP dive bombers BECAUSE THE SHIPS' ARMOR SCHEME WAS NOT DESIGNED TO COUNTER THEM.

So if you see high-tier US Carriers or the Graf Zeppelin on the enemy team,  STAY WITH YOUR FLEET, ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR CRUISERS.

Their AA will protect you from the dive bombers, enabling you to last longer in the match.

OH, AND ANOTHER REMINDER

If you're starting a new topic you should at make it more sensible, with a proper opening statement and not just a mere complaint.

Edited by seiji09

33 posts
On 1/27/2018 at 12:11 AM, seiji09 said:

OH, AND ANOTHER REMINDER

If you're starting a new topic you should at make it more sensible, with a proper opening statement and not just a mere complaint.

dick

Edited by anonym_2EFpjvgfY2gu

[SGC]
197 posts
10,267 battles
10 hours ago, Jay_Smif said:

dick

It appears someone here hasn't been taught proper manners.

AP DBs have been out for several months now, and there have been numerous videos/announcements about this.

All you needed to do was do a quick Google search to inform yourself.

But nooo, instead you posted a complaint thread with disjointed statements, with "critical errors" and describing your actions as you ended the game's process via Task Manager.

It's childish and immature; typical whining behavior.

Don't expect words of consolation from me; I'm simply telling you straight-out that you can be better than this.

Also, the new moderator appears to be rather strict when it comes such behavior. I'll watch out if I were you.

Edited by seiji09

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,103 battles

So stick near other ship with good AA.  Bismark can handle itself generally around DB's pretty well , but it doesnt hurt to get help.  Unfortunately that what we have to live with when the GZ was released. 

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Sign in to follow this