Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

Is it just me?

3 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Is it just me or there's a bug? When I played WoWS awhile ago, I checked the US CV line and from Langley up to Essex, it's still loading and sometimes it automatically exit the game without notice, and when I played the Midway during lunchtime to test the new 2-2-2 loadout, the game freezes even that I can receive ribbons during the battle, that I had to DC and when I reentered the battle, it's still the same and repeat till I gave up. Anyone experience this or is it just me afterall.

[LBAS]
4,504 posts
25,688 battles
15 minutes ago, KongouHime said:

Is it just me or there's a bug? When I played WoWS awhile ago, I checked the US CV line and from Langley up to Essex, it's still loading and sometimes it automatically exit the game without notice, and when I played the Midway during lunchtime to test the new 2-2-2 loadout, the game freezes even that I can receive ribbons during the battle, that I had to DC and when I reentered the battle, it's still the same and repeat till I gave up. Anyone experience this or is it just me afterall.

Open Launcher >> settings >> support >> check << wait for repair >> start game << I met this already

0.6.12 << no corrupted file

0.6.13 << no

0.6.14<< 1.4GB corrupted

update process too bad << pkg files easy to be corrupted

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Ahh. I see, I can play other lines even US ones except their CV's. I was playing in an internet cafe when it happened, maybe an encounter happened during the owner of the cafe updated it.

Sign in to follow this