You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

Fastest way to grind to t10 on two different lines at the same time

20 comments in this topic

185 posts
584 battles

Guys again sorry for starting so many lines 

But I am grinding two lines at the moment and I need help 

I need to know the most efficient way to grind fast because I am a person who can only play 1-3 hours maybe  a  day and not everyday and I am sure there are other people who need this help as well so let this be a help to them as well 

Thanks in Advance!! 

492 posts
7,658 battles

Your grind may go faster if you play the game, instead of clogging up the forum with so many questions where you randomly switch topics halfway through the thread..... just a thought. :cap_like:

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
15 minutes ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

Guys again sorry for starting so many lines 

But I am grinding two lines at the moment and I need help 

I need to know the most efficient way to grind fast because I am a person who can only play 1-3 hours maybe  a  day and not everyday and I am sure there are other people who need this help as well so let this be a help to them as well 

Thanks in Advance!! 

Point is are you willing to invest real cash into this game ? Because grinding fast is investing money.

First is invest on premium time + flags to get the most out of a match, then you can buy a premium ship to co train the cpt and get decent cash.

In my grinding experience, most stuck at tier 9 because of the expensive upgrades and very high purchase cost. So much so that many choose to continue play stock ship.

If you dont play much, flags are the best choice, followed by a day premium when you get to play a lot.

Wait until discount and by them in bulk for the cheapest solution.

Premium ship may not be needed, but it do give you an option to grind credit once your main ship is locked

683 posts
7,358 battles

Premium account will help a lot, then stack with flags.

Non premium

Xp earned = Base xp + 0.5 x base xp ( equal speed Charlie London signal flag)

Premium

Base Xp x 1.5 = XP *

XP earned = XP* + 0.5 x XP* 

Plus you will need tonnes of credits to get the hull, modules etc. 

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
4 minutes ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

The shitty thing is that I don't invest money in the game

Then you need to hunt flags on public test server and maybe on the look out for missions to profiteer.

These really help f2p player.

Also consider joining a clan to gain cost reduction and exp bonus. But you may need to clan war on the weekend

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

There is no need to grind to T10 unless you are going to play CW.  Without premium time you will be losing money at that tier. The game is designed to make you either spend money or return to low tier to build your income

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
14 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Then you need to hunt flags on public test server and maybe on the look out for missions to profiteer.

These really help f2p player.

Also consider joining a clan to gain cost reduction and exp bonus. But you may need to clan war on the weekend

Agree,Premium Account stack with other stuff is awesome!

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

without premium and flags, daily bonus and event,

asuming you can get 1.3k exp per match. its prob took you 1500-2000 games ? you can get them in 1 year with your pace lol

Stacking premium, Flags, camo and daily multiplier would you get blazing fast grinding

I only need to play 18 games in New Orleans to get to T9 lol (those 300% daily exp multiplier is godlike)

I think someone in EU, post things about how he only need to play 250 games in 5 days to get into T10 CV

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
49 minutes ago, humusz said:

without premium and flags, daily bonus and event,

asuming you can get 1.3k exp per match. its prob took you 1500-2000 games ? you can get them in 1 year with your pace lol

Stacking premium, Flags, camo and daily multiplier would you get blazing fast grinding

I only need to play 18 games in New Orleans to get to T9 lol (those 300% daily exp multiplier is godlike)

I think someone in EU, post things about how he only need to play 250 games in 5 days to get into T10 CV

Wallet warrior , or a hardcore NEET to stack the bonus. But anyway , good to be like that guy.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles
5 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Wallet warrior , or a hardcore NEET to stack the bonus. But anyway , good to be like that guy.

I think he streamer or youtuber (not sure which).

but 250 games in 5 days is like 50 games a day, deffinitly not a common feat for ordinary folks

either way premium time by itself quite cheap.

Flag signal were also easy to get if player not a complete potato

only camo can be quite hard to get imo

260 posts
4,654 battles

To grind fast, you need premium account, exp flags, and exp camo. Money will help to get these.
Or you can be a "free" player like me, grind slowly for the fun of it, stop playing when losing too much.

Beta Tester
908 posts

You wont be able to get to tier 10 fast without premium time or flags. 

If you insist not to spend money then you will need to do missions and stuff for the rewards and then use rewards for the grind. 

Even with premium time and flags from memory it took me 2 weeks from tier 5 to get to the conqueror. 

Likewise alot of my lines take 2-4 weeks to finish depending on how hard I drive the grind. 

But then I always go for the 50% daily bonus on a lot of my ships and rotate around a bit. 

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
16 minutes ago, SlamUez said:

You wont be able to get to tier 10 fast without premium time or flags. 

If you insist not to spend money then you will need to do missions and stuff for the rewards and then use rewards for the grind. 

Even with premium time and flags from memory it took me 2 weeks from tier 5 to get to the conqueror. 

Likewise alot of my lines take 2-4 weeks to finish depending on how hard I drive the grind. 

But then I always go for the 50% daily bonus on a lot of my ships and rotate around a bit. 

2-4 weeks is already insanely fast , and probably a feat for the average guy.

It took my around 1-2 month per line to  reach tier X with the bottleneck is grinding enough money to buy it all and buy the toys that go with it