You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Metalzero1

CV LINE USN 6.14

8 comments in this topic

6 posts
2,814 battles

welp WG  you guys nerf the USN CV line again...1-1-2??? how am i suppose to do with that load out? while the IJN has what? a ton of fighters while the prem ships has what 2 fighters with the same nation or tier? i cant defend in both sides of the map i cant even do something here before the 6.14 it was good enough not bad but it was fine 2-0-2 is versatile enough to defend and attack other ships but now? 1-1-2..... the IJN will have a jolly high time to rush a strike group to yah or your allies while your fighters are fighting in the otherside of the map.....

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
Just now, Metalzero1 said:

welp WG  you guys nerf the USN CV line again...1-1-2??? how am i suppose to do with that load out? while the IJN has what? a ton of fighters while the prem ships has what 2 fighters with the same nation or tier? i cant defend in both sides of the map i cant even do something here before the 6.14 it was good enough not bad but it was fine 2-0-2 is versatile enough to defend and attack other ships but now? 1-1-2..... the IJN will have a jolly high time to rush a strike group to yah or your allies while your fighters are fighting in the otherside of the map.....

Deal with it tm.

You seriously think 202 or 111 or 013 is optimal ??

112 is not the end of the world and you can juke him with skill tm :))

This is like the 5th thread about US cv change. Give yourself time to get comfortable b4 complaining.

202 is an eyesore and is just as useless at stopping strike as 112 if IJN cv know what he is doing.

Mind you that i love to play 013 and i can still deal with 2 FTs while having none ,give it some time and meditate.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Why everyone likes AS?? To make enemy CV play miserably? I prefer strike Lex over AS Lexington, and 1-1-2 still welcoming me atleast I can defend with this loadout.

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
5 hours ago, KongouHime said:

Why everyone likes AS?? To make enemy CV play miserably? I prefer strike Lex over AS Lexington, and 1-1-2 still welcoming me atleast I can defend with this loadout.

It is probably because AS is the easiest loadout to play.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

It is probably because AS is the easiest loadout to play.

True though, I tried that loadout before when I was a newbie in CV and yeah, it's boring and can't help the team in the last 6 minutes.