You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

ninja nerf? a useless rant thread.....

19 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

do WG usually did ninja nerf? IJN Hosho got blasted.... the famous YOLO divebomber removed along with hangar capacity....

NOW LANGLEY and HOSHO GOT same 24 hangar capacity! and the most sheet.... Zuiho got nerf too!

and emil bertin.... why the heck i cannt dodge torpedo? rudder shift 10 sec??? whaat? since when??

the good thing is they also buff accuracy of french cruiser :V i cannt believe the shell is become tight like IJN......

where is the patch note?

and the most worst.... Pan Asia DD need buff! reduce reload time of gadjah mada torpedo by 15% ! sheeet.... its lel water and reload too long! Jianwei and Fushun NEED BUFF TOO! Phra Ruang? i dont know where is the upgrade from Long Jian.... torp range got shorter and reload longer....

its look like i wont playing for a while.... i also got alot of DC....

the storm is coming and well, maybe wait till january

70 posts
1,752 battles
12 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

do WG usually did ninja nerf? IJN Hosho got blasted.... the famous YOLO divebomber removed along with hangar capacity....

NOW LANGLEY and HOSHO GOT same 24 hangar capacity! and the most sheet.... Zuiho got nerf too!

yes WG usually do ninja nerf

154 posts
345 battles

well, i dont play Hosho anymore, but since i see your thread of night battle its confuse me.... "is that for real?"

8 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

I dont know about the hosho nerft cuz i have play it since it still in 6.13.3 and it doesnt have any dive bomber at all 

they even nerf it without any announcement -_-

i wonder if its happpen to another ship....

70 posts
1,752 battles
32 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Hosho never had DB, at least since OBT IIRC.

Émile Bertin has 10.3sec rudder shift cuz u play stock. Hull B has 7.4sec.

Really when i play my Langley in early 2016 the Hosho still have dive bomber and clearly superior than Langley, now the Hosho is just so bad that you just want to cry because Langley have eat all your aircraft 

1,386 posts
8,249 battles
3 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

Really when i play my Langley in early 2016 the Hosho still have dive bomber and clearly superior than Langley, now the Hosho is just so bad that you just want to cry because Langley have eat all your aircraft 

I just checked an ancient video dated back to Jan 2016 and Hosho’s module was already 1-2-0 at the time. From my vague memory of my Myogi grind(late 2015) I also can’t remember any instance of getting bombed by Hosho. At that time however Langley was 1-1-0 with no DB.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[PAR-D]
Beta Tester
18 posts
6,323 battles
40 minutes ago, ReNation said:

played this game since OBT. (around oct-nov 2015)

Hosho never ever have DB

i was just about to say this myself.

154 posts
345 battles

i remember Hosho got 28 hangar, and Zuiho got more than 30, after that Ryujo got 48.....

da heck is that???  also AADF got 1.75 multiplier... suddenly it become 3x.... now DD got 4x AADF.... and it wasnt announced -_-

or 

i must eat to much sea weed when playing CV and accidentally skip Hosho and got Zuiho instead....

6 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

here we go! Hosho really got DB, 121...

i am not the only one lel

1,386 posts
8,249 battles
41 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

i remember Hosho got 28 hangar, and Zuiho got more than 30, after that Ryujo got 48.....

da heck is that???  also AADF got 1.75 multiplier... suddenly it become 3x.... now DD got 4x AADF.... and it wasnt announced -_-

or 

i must eat to much sea weed when playing CV and accidentally skip Hosho and got Zuiho instead....

here we go! Hosho really got DB, 121...

i am not the only one lel

1. DAAF consumable for regular surface ships has long been 3x(25mm and above) ever since AA rework early 2016, before that it was IIRC 6x large caliber (85mm and above). 1.75x is IJN CV, and for USN CV 1.25x

2. You guys are the only two.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
5 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

I don't think seaweed is what you're eating........

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Hosho is 1-2-0 since the last time I started playing IJN CV way back in 2015 so your argument is invalid sharky boy

70 posts
1,752 battles

lol guess my memories is bad in these day

So WG said the 2018 the year of CV yah and they buff AA on destroyer so now manual drop on DD is impossible great,

but thanks to the remove of the manual drop in the 0.6.3 patch and up till now CV player (except for those who play CV before patch 0.6.3) are pretty much adapt to it and evolve, they have to think to scout, to actually think and help people not just drop torps on enemy and think only about themselves