Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hey_Potato

Advices needed for Moskva

6 comments in this topic

273 posts
1,220 battles

Hello Super Unicums,

I only play solo and never in division for random battles. As you all can see, I only managed to obtain a pathetic 40.1% WR despite trying my very best to make the Moksva work.

My play style don't really deviate much from t7 to t10 for RU CA. At the beginning of game, will mostly stay around 13-15km from cap zone while waiting for enemy bb's position to be spotted if possible. Around mid game, depending on how many ships the enemy's team are left and their positions, I will try to be a little bit more aggressive to support dd in capping usually with radar if it is needed. If this doesn't work, sometimes I will sail together and try to stay near with team bb.

Not sure if I am playing it wrongly or is it just pure unlucky MM where 60-70% of the time either team dd gets killed within 5-10 mins from the start of game, 10% of the time all the team dd gets wiped out within 5 mins or bb staying 15km-20km away from cap zone and sniping entire match or solo bb charging blindlessly into cap zone only to get focussed fire from enemy. Are there too many potatoes or am I just playing the ship wrongly.

Any tips from unicum players?

RU_CA _Moksva.jpg

[COAT]
1,185 posts
10,174 battles

Always use Moskva's big head towards enemy,don't show fragile broadside.

Stick to its powerful AP.If I remember exactly,it can citadel all CA even at maximum firing range,and it even can citadel some BB at close range.

But still,better not engage within 10 km.Its long range and fast shell is its advantage,make good use of it.

(Though I'm not unicum but my unicum friend teach me so lol)

Edited by Kim_JongMion

154 posts
345 battles

ah, 40% is pathetic?? come on bro! LOOK at OTHER STAT! its look like other stat is decent especially is the SURVIVABILITY RATE!

after a LONG TIME, I REALIZE HOW TO GET HIGH Win RATE WITH SOLO! 

its called LUCK! and manipulation of luck

no matter how skilled you are.... its useless againts BADLUCK!

here is some tips to increase your luck and thus increase WR

FIRST, THE GOLDEN RULE!

if you get THREE LOSE STREAK, STOP PLAYING! if you get win streak, KEEP PLAYING until you lose 1 time!

Second, The Silver Rule

Know when to queue, look at the composition of Queue! since you play Cruiser, LOOK AT HOW MANY BB QUEUE! if there is too many BB queue.... just dequeue! if you are in BB, look how many DD queue! but if you are on DD, look at CV queue! the other tips is, KNOWN WHEN MOST AUS PEOPLE PLAYING! i dont mean to be racist but, HELL YEAAAH!!! at least you can ASK THEM TO DO TEAM WORK :V i cannt imagine if there is AUS player who cannt speak english.......

third, THE RULE OF KING! SHOUT A LOT!

COMMAND THE ENTIRE FLEET! you have F2~F12 to command PLUS your own shout. BUT BE WARY! if your strategy look not appealing, your fleet will simply ignore..... about the strategy, try to playing CV IS DA BEST! by playing CV you can observe why you can win and why you are losing..... team with organized strategy can ROFLstomping the enemy. also dont forget to stating your reason why your fleet should do it.

imagine you can PREVENT a DEATH of DD just by pressing F9 or F3 or F2...

the most awesome thing is you can press F3 to enemy and making them focus fire to said enemies....

"Naruto biggest power is not his own ninjutsu or Kyubi.... but the power of WORD!"

~ Doge

____________________________________-

3 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

Not sure if I am playing it wrongly or is it just pure unlucky MM where 60-70% of the time either team dd gets killed within 5-10 mins from the start of game, 10% of the time all the team dd gets wiped out within 5 mins

tell us the reason why DD got killed less than 5 min.... if DD get killed because torpedo, ITS PURE STUPIDITY of DD

if gunboat DD got deleted because losing gunfight with another DD, its maybe badluck.... sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.....

if DD got killed because enemy CV, its YOUR TEAM CV fault!

if DD got killed because another Cruiser or BB, ITS YOUR FAULT!

or bb staying 15km-20km away from cap zone and sniping entire match

depend on what BB.... IJN BB should snipe.... ITS WEAKEST BB, also dealing damage from afar is good thing to do

USN BB can camp or pushing, depend on situation.... dont expect USN BB always pushing!

GERMAN BB camping?? if its T8 or T9 againts T10, well... its somewhat tolerable.... they cannt do a sheet againt T10, even its cruiser... except Des Meme

or solo bb charging blindlessly into cap zone only to get focussed fire from enemy.

if it was German BB, he is doing THE RIGHT THING! you guys should follow yollow and support him :V

did you play objective but losing most of the time? if it yess .... you should try to change how you think about warship.........

1. TEAMWORK IS ONLY FOR NOOB, i am going to massacre everyone!

2. Support team? need support? I WONT SUPPORT ANYONE! and I DONT NEED SUPPORT!  i am going to massacre everyone!

3. play objective? cap? hahahahaaha I DONT CARE!  i am going to massacre everyone!

4.  i am going to massacre everyone! AND I AM GOING TO SURVIVE NO MATTER WHAT!

after a verrrryyy long time i realize.... my biggest mistake is i am trying to support and expect to get support....

BUT HERE IS THE TRUTH, ALMOST NO ONE CARE!!! 

Remember! your FIRST REASON playing warship is not because "i want to win but its fine to sacrifice myself".......

but "i want to sink enemy warship! and still float like a boss!!"

now GRAB YOUR MOSKVA, MASSACRE THEM!

SHOW THEM HOW TERRIFYING IS OUR RUSSIAN COMRADE!

удачи (udachi)

lel...... what the heck i have done again....

Sign in to follow this