You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KSYNHC

Are there no ASIA Server beta keys being given out?

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,014 battles

I missed the application date by two days and was unable to obtain a closed beta key at that time.
After searching for alternative ways of getting keys I concluded that the easiest way to get a key would be to follow their twitter and to check it regularly.

However, the only keys that the World of Warships twitter page was giving out were NA codes.
Are there actual ways for Asia server members to get a ASIA key or are the suggestions on how to get keys only legitimate for the NA server?

Beta Tester
13 posts
147 battles

I hope get code

try to look often in mol site....i got wotgenerals beta key free from there....

here some picture for proof....

10996790_1046345032049471_50294553099727

Beta Tester
82 posts
445 battles

Unfortunately, I don't think any keys will be given out any time soon. You're best chance is probably to sit tight and wait patiently for the next batch of Applications to be released.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I think it's better if you guys apply the application form for closed beta test until beta keys given out early before your application got accepted.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

HONE$TLY I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING AND WAITING 4 A BETA CODE TO COME 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!. IM JUST SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

plz some one mail me on where to get beta codes thx :)

Aaaaaahhhhhhh NO!!

As stated before, and on other threads, there are NO beta keys available, you will have to wait patiently until CBT is open again.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Aaaaaahhhhhhh NO!!

As stated before, and on other threads, there are NO beta keys available, you will have to wait patiently until CBT is open again.

Next CBT will probs be OBT :P; you should of just messaged him to sign up, follow the asia twitter, and facebook :P (like it states on the MAIN PAGE :P.)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Next CBT will probably be next patch, Not ready for OBT just yet.

Why msg him, as it does state on the main page of the portal how to join, there are numerous threads here saying the same thing. People just start the threads trying to get codes, they don't read the portal or any other threads, all they end up getting is a chat ban (or worse depending)

Beta Tester
2 posts
415 battles

Hope they release some codes for us here, I mean, we've got the Pacific theater right off the coast of some of our countries hehe.

I'm OK with waiting for the next batch and for the meantime, I'm gonna watch videos of Baron :)

5 posts

Is there any way to get a code in coming weeks at all? I have not got off this website for ages and created a Facebook account just for this game. 

Badly want a key, this game looks so cool. ;)

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

no keys

no announcement of keys

and why did you need a FB account?

Question should of been, why it took them so long.. unless they stuck on the myspace :P.

They(wargaming) do say on their pages, and how to get a chance to get a beta code is to like their page on FB and keep an eye on that as well as here and twit and all that guff :P.

Agreed; dont hold breath for any time soon. will take abit of time, as they have only had a few updates... during the alpha, and no updates on the beta what so ever (said Jingleman)

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Is there any way to get a code in coming weeks at all? I have not got off this website for ages and created a Facebook account just for this game. 

Badly want a key, this game looks so cool. ;)

I doubt it.......wait for OBT instead....

:honoring: