Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kanna_The_Goldammo_Eater

I just get permaban in chat and I think I'm done with it and I gonna quit

7 comments in this topic

26 posts
628 battles

Just like title said.

I just recently get permament chatbanned for continuously using harsh word and using inappropriate words.

well, that's it.

The only reason I play is only because I didn't get chatbanned for shittalking and because I buy Atago.

Since I got permaban, my life in this game is over, $40 wasted on Atago on my birthday is maybe worth it to see this game developed.

Bye, I won't make alternate account to troll you again, and hope I won't see you again.

Edited by Field_Marshal_Abe

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 hour ago, Field_Marshal_Abe said:

for continuously using harsh word and using inappropriate words.

You acknowledge your previous penalties and yet you haven't learned your lesson. Anyway, 608 battles so what lol

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
3 hours ago, Field_Marshal_Abe said:

Just like title said.

I just recently get permament chatbanned for continuously using harsh word and using inappropriate words.

well, that's it.

The only reason I play is only because I didn't get chatbanned for shittalking and because I buy Atago.

Since I got permaban, my life in this game is over, $40 wasted on Atago on my birthday is maybe worth it to see this game developed.

Bye, I won't make alternate account to troll you again, and hope I won't see you again.

The chat isn't there for you to rant.....

Anyway, you've only been playing for half an afternoon shift.

Bye.

80 posts
455 battles

wait is this the same Abe from WOT?

speaking of battle numbers lol look at mine. it's so low because i rarely play warships. apparently i'm preety terrible at being a seadog

Edited by Wolvenworks

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

So you continually made a goose of yourself in chat and despite aknowledging it you didn't learn? 

Now you you are upset because you bight a ship and can't play without chat?   Just use the radial menu.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

He should have made a blog and gather his "patriotic" friends to cry at a corner instead (Seriously if you want it to happen do it, work on it other than whining and making 'possible' biased polls in a forum.)

Anyway goodbye part timer, whiner, and loser.

Sign in to follow this