unknownaussie

US CV Changes Suck

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What even is the point of playing US Cv's I hate what they have done to them and it feels theres no further point in playing them the whole feel of the line point of playing them is gone

Locked on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

2 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

having only one fighter squadron sucks and is a stupid change 

blah blah blah rant

if you are going to whine here can you at least have the decency to not make it pointless? you dont evem explain why you think it's stupid 

Posted (edited)

I like it, no more AS Bogue / [content removed]

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

blah blah blah rant

if you are going to whine here can you at least have the decency to not make it pointless? you dont evem explain why you think it's stupid 

I think the point is that Japanese carriers mostly have 2 OR MORE fighter squadrons, & usually you will see those carrier drivers will AWAYS run more fighters out, just to wipe out your planes, & now the US carriers are mostly 1 1 1 configured (higher tiers are slightly different), then it makes it potentially easier to lose your 1 squadron of fighters, while the Japanese carriers can still do air superiority.... & also strike at the same time.

Saying that Japanese planes are weaker & not as many in a squadron is not going to do much good, because they always fly them in packs of 2 or more..... 1 US squadron vs 2 (or 3) Japanese squadrons.... Easy math....

This also is not taking into account ranger meeting Saipan.

That is the point he is trying to make.

Ordrazz

If this is referring to T7-T8, fair enough but you cannot be serious that 112 isn't a better loadout than 013/202.

If this is referring to any other tier.... you should really move to NA.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

I guess OP likes to play AS. 

OP love AS for a reason, " CLEAR SKY " .

So he's clearly a AS worshipper.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

I used to my Ranger with 1-1-1 exclusively, so this new loadout is a straight up buff for me! *high-five*

Posted (edited)

I think WG has realised by now that USN CV loadouts aren't great

4 Threads in 10 days on the same topic

And this thread

I'm pretty sure this is just an interim buff to make USN CVs more viable while WG takes abit more time to come up with a better solution (the rework that includes AA reworks and UI fixes so on so forth correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by BravaZulu296

Posted (edited)

On 11/30/2017 at 5:11 PM, drakon233 said:

blah blah blah rant

maybe you should try playing the game instead of being a forum troll you have a sad life maybe try doing something as radical as trying to help people for once but i doubt it 

Edited by unknownaussie

2 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

maybe you should try playing the game instead of being a forum troll you have a sad life maybe try doing something as radical as trying to help people for once but i doubt it 

Maybe you should offer some suggestions and or construction conversation to improve USN CVs then?

Otherwise you're going to get the same response from most of us; you're ranting.

6 hours ago, Counterflak said:

Maybe you should offer some suggestions and or construction conversation to improve USN CVs then?

Otherwise you're going to get the same response from most of us; you're ranting.

why do you bother? people will whine on on the forums about percived "wrongs" in the game and when challaged with "why is that a problem" they will hide behind insults and personal attack, because they dont know what they are  talking about and cant stand up for their arugement

like how he just PMed to insult me

Posted (edited)

If you play USN Carrier now, You will know why he rant.
I just played today, and try my old Lexington, i thought on this new update, its gonna be better but its not. its worst! 
I prefer 202 over 112, 
In 202, you can defend your plane against enemy carrier (IJN) with 2 fighter
unlike 112, you cant, why? 1 fighter against 2? How? Bait? Fool a player? Nope, you cant Bait or Fool a CV player now. 
1 v 1 enemy fighter
the other 1 enemy fighter? where? eating the 12 load out of USN Carrier.
So what the use of AP bombs if the enemy fighter can straf them or eat them? 
USN Carrier is balanced if enemy CV is lack of experience. 
I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore. I hope you can understand! 
Happy Gaming! 

Edited by Commander_GALEN

3 hours ago, Commander_GALEN said:

I just played today, and try my old Lexington, i thought on this new update, its gonna be better but its not. its worst! 
I prefer 202 over 112, 
unlike 112, you cant, why? 1 fighter against 2? How? Bait? Fool a player? Nope, you cant Bait or Fool a CV player now. 

It seems that the only people who don't like this change are those that genuinely like to use the AS loadout.

now we got a conclusion :

Option 1 :

1. Bogue 201 is beep beep and SHALL BE REMOVED, 111 bogue is balanced.... also THEY NERF ZUIHO! -_-

2. start from Independence, USN CV should get AS 201 loadout too! but 111 option is for strike! Ryujo got 312 to counter this already....

3. LEX and Ranger should get 202 loadout as strike!

4. Essex? 302 standart lelel AS

5. 303 for Midway AS hehehehe... 3 AP dive bomber??? FREEEEEDDOOM IS BACCK!

or....

Option 2 :

REMOVE IJN AS from the game!! and buff both USN and IJN DB HP by 25%. increase USN rear gunner damage by 100%. now rear gunner USN can shotdown fighter that chasing it!

another scattered useless advice lel

On 30/11/2017 at 11:33 AM, unknownaussie said:

having only one fighter squadron sucks and is a stupid change 

Like you even need dat one FT when AA is so scary pass 9. Come on , bring 2 Nep Nep and the game is over for your enemy.

I will gladly take 114 just to see the face of BB when the REAPERS is coming for him :Smile_teethhappy:.

Then again , having one FT allow you to focus on WASD hacking with it comparing to having to command 2. I have juked quite a few strafes.

Posted (edited)

On 12/2/2017 at 2:38 AM, Commander_GALEN said:

I prefer 202 over 112, 
1 v 1 enemy fighter
the other 1 enemy fighter? where? eating the 12 load out of USN Carrier.
So what the use of AP bombs if the enemy fighter can straf them or eat them? 
USN Carrier is balanced if enemy CV is lack of experience. 
I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore. I hope you can understand! 
Happy Gaming! 

See drakon someone helpful i was wrong to put what i said to you in Pm the way i put it but try being helpful and constructive on the forums and add to it not rant or your wrong because i think so real people say why the dont agree with someones opinion or  provide facts the debate as my new post will say .the lexington yes i played 202 and i hate it being ruined if they gave it 202 with ap bombs as a choice that would be so much better

Edited by unknownaussie

To be honest at high tiers it is not the enemy's fighters that I fear, it is those ships with ridiculously high AA like Des Moines and Minotaurs which rip apart my planes if they so much as brush against their AA bubble. In my Essex, I would rather fight against an AS IJN CV all day then a USN CV supported by high AA cruisers.

Talking about Essex, I feel she needs her T9 torpedo bombers back. Took her out for a spin a few times today and those T8 bombers really hurt.

44 minutes ago, unknownaussie said:

See drakon someone helpful i was wrong to put what i said to you in Pm the way i put it but try being helpful and constructive on the forums and add to it not rant or your wrong because i think so real people say why the dont agree with someones opinion or  provide facts the debate as my new post will say .the lexington yes i played 202 and i hate it being ruined if they gave it 202 with ap bombs as a choice that would be so much better

and then sending another PM trying  to taunt me after "apologizing"? yeah, nice try.

your OP was not constructive, it was not helpful and it was most certainly a pointless rant, the only thing that gave this thread any substance was the replys that were posted by the forumers after my post

and as for the "grow a spine" comment from your PM; why bother losting my forum brownie points when i can just get you banned?

Posted (edited)

Airing your Pms on a public thread is just silly as for my thread go read my new one mate and honestly your threats are just meaningless grow up 

Edited by unknownaussie

Just now, unknownaussie said:

Airing your pms on the forums is childish but i dont care maybe you should read my new threat then 

I feel like my Int stat just dropped a lot when i read your comments. When 10 people tell you the damn same thing , better think again and think why people tell you so