You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ILLBBACK2604

Pan Asians soon - What's your weapon of choice?

23 comments in this topic

440 posts
3,380 battles

The tier 4 also seems interesting after seeing flamu's video.

Edited by rouge42

26 posts
628 battles

For me, It can't be called "Tech Tree" since it's a bunch of imported Asian DDs munched together under the generic Chinese Dragon flag. Almost every ship in this line didn't connected together in terms of technology (expect Tier 8 - 10 that's a bunch of American DDs)

But, maybe this is the only way to put the ships from various nations that's not Naval Powers into the game.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Yueyang is... average. Has issues contesting caps vs DD's, has issues surviving CV attacks (and suddenly theres alot more CV's lol)

Torps are nice, but I think this thing is better if you can get into a division and have a buddy smoke you up as you run Radar. Solo with smoke...cant do half your job.

Gadjah Mada is the best thing. Srsly averaging the same DPS on that as I am on the Yueyang. Such a great little ship. Was called noob in one game with it, where I had 100K+ dmg 2 caps and 3 defended. Sadly lost, but I was still top of the list.... in a tier NINE battle. Shes so much fun.

319 posts
6,880 battles

I'll slowly work this line. The only really standout thing is that when your detected by another DD your pretty much firing wet noodles at them. The guns feel under powered, and really seeing your loosing the ability to strike 1/4 of the ships you encounter... its a big sacrifice for something as gimmicky as deep water torps.

I have tried to be more of a support DD, just so i have some backup also, which has worked out well enough. 

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Pan Asia are not OP. Ive had too many matches where Ive lost because I was a yueyang, whereas in my Gearing I would have won.... easily.

its hard to contest a cap when your torps will not hit the enemy(s) contesting it.

If you do find a USN DD to division with and you run smoke/radar combo, THEN it is OP/strong.

solo, not really. but they are fun. and gadjah maddah (spelling) is sooooooooooooooooo good I love it.

1,494 posts
On 01/12/2017 at 4:53 PM, Rwasknum said:

its 1 day ALREADY SINCE ITS RELEASE! and no one complain Pan Asia being OP?

damn! PAN ASIA DD need buff!!

where is the hype???

They only complain about OP if it's a battleship (& the odd CV & cruiser), but never a DD.... No, they can NEVER be considered OP.... It would be sacrilege.

:Smile_sceptic:

Ordrazz