Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

Rant, from a BB player

18 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

Rant :

i am usually camp from 20km++ with yamato, the addition of deepwater torpedo to pan asia DD is not a big problem since i am 20km+ away from the cap. the problem is midway with 2x TB and 2x AP bomb can oneshot me. since my AA is weak and i am always go division with midway AS. but WG delete it, now my division mate need to get Hakuryu AS. but when i ask him to use AS Hakuryu, he simply refuse.... "why play AS? no midway, we can just bombing everything and increase our stat"...... so no one will give AA cover. and everyone is busy save their own ship from 2x TB from midway......

hey buddy! I AM a Montana BB DRIVER! NICE TO MEET Ya! the buff midway got 2x TB is not a problem! i got AA! but this pan asia DD really need to get some nerf. i am on division with Des Moines, he usually use hydro instead of AADF. but after the midway buff, there is more plane and it need to use AADF. This Pan Asia DD have high concealment and pretty long deep water torpedo that basically undetected without hydro. so me and Des Moines always got detonated by this yellow torpedo. its true Des Moines have radar, but this DD is smart enough to lure Des Moines into using radar earlier or make it late.....the deepwater torpedo is already unleashed, even if we manage to kill this DD, the torpedo is so misterious......

everyone is talking about how OP is conqueror. the truth is i am glass canon, so i am using smoke deployed by my Minotaur division mate. but this little DD ruined my day! there is 3x Pan Asia DD division, 2 with radar and 1 with smoke. 1 smoke of DD is soo smokey, fast cooldown and basically 1 DD can smoke the entire time! m Minotaur mate try to use radar as well, but it danger for us because we got no smoke! someone advised me to get Des Moines/Minotaur Radar+Conqueror+Pan Asia DD, so we can get both smoke and Radar. but the problem is, our ship is too big to only get 1 smoke..... also the deep water torpedo can also hit Minotaur....

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA! ALL HAIL LULOUCH! eh wrong, anyway Lulouch is Fascist too..... ALL HAIL GERMAN SCIENCE!!!

thanks to German number #1 science, while the other BB user is rant how the meta change, we adapt and conquer the obstacle! i am on division with Pan Asia DD and its amazing. true the smoke nerf for BB make it appear after firing the main gun, but the secondary just work so well..... inside the smoke, the secondary gun can shredd any enemies coming, including enemy DD. with infinite smoke from Pan Asia DD, we can almost got smoked in the cap or when pushing or retreating.... its simply amazing! the deepwater is huge threat to any DD, but when enemy DD appear (spotted by my Pan Asia DD divison) i am just need to activate the hydro. also my secondary is work well. what a good sinergy! and thanks to our decent AA, i can atleast shred 3/4 TB from Midway. yeah its hurt, but i got biggest HP and somewhat can mitigate it. thanks to Pan Asia DD smoke, when enemy AP bomb approach, i am just need to get inside the smoke. its somewhat hit, but usually missed when i am inside the smoke.

BB Rant is INCOOOMING! anyway, meta always change. adapt and survive! 

note : i 'm never play any T10

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles
5 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Is this one of Sharkbaits alts?   I think I lost a lot of IQ points just trying to read it.

jXQMntl.gif

As I read

>Yamato

>sniper 20km

>no fear torp

>but fear APDB

BAIT!!!!

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles
25 minutes ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Can we just make a separate section in the forum for shitposts like this?

If it weren't for shitposts we would be here.

CIubsq7.gif

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles
2 hours ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Can we just make a separate section in the forum for shitposts like this?

There always is "off-topic" section.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Is this one of Sharkbaits alts?   I think I lost a lot of IQ points just trying to read it.

jXQMntl.gif

Yes, It's one of his alts since his original account got banned.

For informative posting probably........

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
8 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

Rant :

i am usually camp from 20km++ with yamato, the addition of deepwater torpedo to pan asia DD is not a big problem since i am 20km+ away from the cap. the problem is midway with 2x TB and 2x AP bomb can oneshot me. since my AA is weak and i am always go division with midway AS. but WG delete it, now my division mate need to get Hakuryu AS. but when i ask him to use AS Hakuryu, he simply refuse.... "why play AS? no midway, we can just bombing everything and increase our stat"...... so no one will give AA cover. and everyone is busy save their own ship from 2x TB from midway......

hey buddy! I AM a Montana BB DRIVER! NICE TO MEET Ya! the buff midway got 2x TB is not a problem! i got AA! but this pan asia DD really need to get some nerf. i am on division with Des Moines, he usually use hydro instead of AADF. but after the midway buff, there is more plane and it need to use AADF. This Pan Asia DD have high concealment and pretty long deep water torpedo that basically undetected without hydro. so me and Des Moines always got detonated by this yellow torpedo. its true Des Moines have radar, but this DD is smart enough to lure Des Moines into using radar earlier or make it late.....the deepwater torpedo is already unleashed, even if we manage to kill this DD, the torpedo is so misterious......

everyone is talking about how OP is conqueror. the truth is i am glass canon, so i am using smoke deployed by my Minotaur division mate. but this little DD ruined my day! there is 3x Pan Asia DD division, 2 with radar and 1 with smoke. 1 smoke of DD is soo smokey, fast cooldown and basically 1 DD can smoke the entire time! m Minotaur mate try to use radar as well, but it danger for us because we got no smoke! someone advised me to get Des Moines/Minotaur Radar+Conqueror+Pan Asia DD, so we can get both smoke and Radar. but the problem is, our ship is too big to only get 1 smoke..... also the deep water torpedo can also hit Minotaur....

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA! ALL HAIL LULOUCH! eh wrong, anyway Lulouch is Fascist too..... ALL HAIL GERMAN SCIENCE!!!

thanks to German number #1 science, while the other BB user is rant how the meta change, we adapt and conquer the obstacle! i am on division with Pan Asia DD and its amazing. true the smoke nerf for BB make it appear after firing the main gun, but the secondary just work so well..... inside the smoke, the secondary gun can shredd any enemies coming, including enemy DD. with infinite smoke from Pan Asia DD, we can almost got smoked in the cap or when pushing or retreating.... its simply amazing! the deepwater is huge threat to any DD, but when enemy DD appear (spotted by my Pan Asia DD divison) i am just need to activate the hydro. also my secondary is work well. what a good sinergy! and thanks to our decent AA, i can atleast shred 3/4 TB from Midway. yeah its hurt, but i got biggest HP and somewhat can mitigate it. thanks to Pan Asia DD smoke, when enemy AP bomb approach, i am just need to get inside the smoke. its somewhat hit, but usually missed when i am inside the smoke.

BB Rant is INCOOOMING! anyway, meta always change. adapt and survive! 

note : i 'm never play any T10

200.gif#24-grid1

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

I mean, this is sharkbait, his posts contain every aspect of the game anyways. Regardless of title. Stop ranting, love BBs.

Dasha loves BBs, so should you too...

nXOzsmM.jpg

Edited by icy_phoenix

Sign in to follow this