Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sandipan

official WoWS assistant app for Android and iOS

2 comments in this topic

7 posts
948 battles

It's been more than two years, this game been released and yet still no assistance app for this game. If WoWP can have an assistant app why we can't we. I need to stay updated with my clan base activity and my clan scores. Game information would be updated fast if we can have an official app than community app as it can provide more news before community can. Also it will be very useful to chat with in-game contacts on-go, stay alerted on new events and tournament announcements, know my profile statistics anytime-anywhere. It can good way to purchase WoWS specific store contents too as payment mode can be easily implemented with mobile phones. 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I installed the app when I was playing a lot of tanks and found it to be generally useless and nothing more than a way to waste a bit of time when I was stuck somewhere.  I cant see it being expanded.  With apps such as discord available the ability to chat on the go is much easier.  I'm not sure how active your clan is but surely it doesn't necessitate the need to be in contact ALL the time.

Sign in to follow this