Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BaRaChiEL

About Alpha and Beta Weekend Testers

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
39 battles

I recently read in the worldofwarships.asia portal and I was wondering about the gifts that will(?) be given to the Alpha and Beta Weekend testers. Being a 2nd Beta Weekend tester myself I was wondering about when the gift be sent? And if it has already been sent I just wanted to say that I didn't receive anything. Thank you for anyone's help on this, I apologize if the questions are somewhat dumb.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

You are here to test not think about gifts.

Lol, we're here because they want to make money off the game, which isn't going to happen if they don't let anyone play it.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

I recently read in the worldofwarships.asia portal and I was wondering about the gifts that will(?) be given to the Alpha and Beta Weekend testers. Being a 2nd Beta Weekend tester myself I was wondering about when the gift be sent? And if it has already been sent I just wanted to say that I didn't receive anything. Thank you for anyone's help on this, I apologize if the questions are somewhat dumb.

alpha testers received a tier IV premium ship, if they qualified for the criteria to receive it. Alpha and beta testers received Piastres, Credits and Free XP based on the amount of battles done, equal to one of 4 different levels, as stated in the announcement on the portal.

Sign in to follow this