Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

High tier PVE

4 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,793 battles

I need a guide here. I've been playing PVE almost exclusively for a while now. I got TIX Iowa which i love to play more often, but I can't since the the credit lost can be crazy high. In one battle, I scored victory with 120K damage. but for some reason I suffered about 6K in credit lost. In another game, I scored victory with about 90K damage and got about 3K in profit instead. So I assume damage alone didn't determine how much credit I won. Anyone here can tell me how the reward was calculated?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
36 minutes ago, Puteralanun said:

I need a guide here. I've been playing PVE almost exclusively for a while now. I got TIX Iowa which i love to play more often, but I can't since the the credit lost can be crazy high. In one battle, I scored victory with 120K damage. but for some reason I suffered about 6K in credit lost. In another game, I scored victory with about 90K damage and got about 3K in profit instead. So I assume damage alone didn't determine how much credit I won. Anyone here can tell me how the reward was calculated?

contribuation in damage is calculated by % of damage deal to a enemy's health

for example, 50k dmg on a GK is worth as much as about 10k on a gearing

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

It's mainly calculated by % of Damage (you'll receive more for damaging higher tiered opponents) as Drakon stated, but you also receive small bonuses for other contributions to the match, such as; capping/protecting caps, damaging multiple enemies etc.

Playing higher tiered ships in Co-Op mode is not worth the hassle.

You will not make much if  any profit on most games as both the cost of repairs and service will more likely than not either negate your winnings or just cover the costs.

The sweet spot for Co-Op mode is from tiers V to VIII.

You will turn a good profit in these tiers if you do well, especially with premium ships and with a few flags mounted.

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Usually you will not make money from T8 and up in PVE, You need premium ships. For example Missouri, or any other tier 8 premiums. The tech tree ones will never earn anything without wasting using flags, premium account etc. First of all, PVE is usually with less number of ships, and more importantly, they will simply yolo each other and thus you will not be able to do more.

PVE is good for T7 and below, and usually for cruisers. Considering that PVE matches usually last up to 5 minutes, that's merely 10 BB salvo.

Credit calculation is usually based on weighted damage scale. As drakon mentioned, if your HP is about 100k, you need to do over 200k to return profit without using premium account. Also, critical damage amount will earn a lot more than dealing burn damage, etc.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Sign in to follow this