Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ILLBBACK2604

Khabarovsk to become Pan Asian Hunter/Killer at T8 to T10

21 comments in this topic

155 posts
4,084 battles
49 minutes ago, ILLBBACK2604 said:

This ship will shred Pan Asian DDs, big guns, fast and immune to Pan Asian torps.

You mean how the Khaba shreds nearly every DD at T8 to T10 regardless of nationality.

316 posts
4,638 battles
3 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

I feel the 3.9km between when I spot the Khaba and when it spots me may be enough for me to avoid it...

Only if you aren't spotted by something else first.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,761 battles
2 hours ago, ILLBBACK2604 said:

A good Karba Captain would go and burn BBs.

A good Khaba captain will support their friendly DD's who are capping by providing close fire support into enemy DD's.  You burn BB's when there are no DD's to shoot at.

If all your friendly DD's are dead you are half way to having lost the battle already.  It's still your job to cap as a Khaba if you're the only DD left however, you just go about it differently - you bully everyone out of the cap and own it!  If you want to win every ship needs to play the objective with the tools they have available.

85 posts
41 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

A good Khaba captain will support their friendly DD's who are capping by providing close fire support into enemy DD's.  You burn BB's when there are no DD's to shoot at.

If all your friendly DD's are dead you are half way to having lost the battle already.  It's still your job to cap as a Khaba if you're the only DD left however, you just go about it differently - you bully everyone out of the cap and own it!  If you want to win every ship needs to play the objective with the tools they have available.

I think original comment related to when all the enemy DDs were dead therefore you wouldn't need to support your DDs against enemy DDs because there are none. Then you burn BBs.

Edited by ILLBBACK2604

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,761 battles
13 minutes ago, ILLBBACK2604 said:

I think original comment related to when all the enemy DDs were dead therefore you wouldn't need to support your DDs against enemy DDs because there are none. Then you burn BBs.

Yup, hence the second part of my comment.  My main point though was as a Khaba captain your initial goal is to ensure your DD's win the cap contest.  If they are dead it's half lost anyway.

154 posts
345 battles

Kebab can basically destroy everyship, including memetaur and des meme with radar......

the only ship that can destroy kebab easily is Henry4 with spood beest...... also the incoming french BB with spood beest

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
2 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

Kebab can basically destroy everyship, including memetaur and des meme with radar......

the only ship that can destroy kebab easily is Henry4 with spood beest...... also the incoming french BB with spood beest

gu8gkbu.gif

Sharkbait level OVER 90000000000000000000000000000...

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

gu8gkbu.gif

Sharkbait level OVER 90000000000000000000000000000...

to be fair, it is actually hard to kill a kahb at 13km with a mino or DM

(but that's you have concealment for)

181 posts
7,548 battles
On 11/28/2017 at 1:57 AM, icy_phoenix said:

When actualy DDs die, it's kinda funny to see Khabas running around doing nothing lol. Nothing can waste a DD slot like a khaba.

stahp

Sign in to follow this