You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TakemoriKohoto

WELL CV need to go back in time

33 comments in this topic

70 posts
1,735 battles

It actually kinda irrelevant when they put CV and BB in this game, because there is no way to balance this even real life WW2 prove it, like the sunk of HMS Prince of wales (53) most of the IJN fleet and the famous rudder jam BISMARK. It have been prove that when the aircraft carrier were first introduce to naval warfare, the BB instantly become obsolete and so WW2 happen and all you know what happen, and now they put this in game mean that the BB is useless. But they try to balance it anyway by nerft the CV to the ground and BUFF the AA on every ship, and the overpower US LOW TIER CV , it just doesn't fun anymore. I play this game when it not even 7 month old yet, in an old NA account and there I had play all LINE and find each of them were really fun, only a small tweak about the economy and some minor change to ships and they might succeed world-wide, but no they think that is a bad idea and decide to hear the BBabies and there now I'm back with CV and destroyer is just horrible just a pure broken mechanic, with nothing have been fixed and even have been made worst I'm just so done with the game .

(in my BB im just better than people a little bit in CV and Destroyer im a sitting duck absolutely useless to team im actually appreciate who play other line rather than the BB) 

Edited by TakemoriKohoto

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

Overpowerred this overpowerred that, and the all too old misinterpretation of when and how gun ships fell out of favor

nothing to see here, move alone move alone:cap_old:

and

CANWEHAVEPROPERPUNCTUATIONFFS?

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

1,479 posts
20 minutes ago, Jehuty_v2 said:

Then you check his stats and realize he is a total scrub lol
https://worldofwarships.asia/en/community/accounts/2012728899-TakemoriKohoto/!/pvp/overview/

Only has 1 CV and he talks like he knows alot.

If you read his post instead of his stats, you would see that he clearly stated that he used to play in NA server, so what if he has got rusty ?

stop the statbashing already....

Ordrazz

1,479 posts
4 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

it actually kinda irrelevant when they put CV and BB in a game there is no way to balance this even real life WW2 prove it the sunk of HMS Prince of wales (53) most of the IJN fleet and the famous rudder jam BISMARK it have prove that when the aircraft carrier were first introduce in naval warfare the BB instantly become obsolete and so WW2 happen and all you know what happen and now they put this in game mean that this BB is useless but they try to balance by nerft the CV to the ground and BUFF the overpower AA on everyship and The overpower US LOW TIER CV it just dosent fun anymore i play this game when it not even a 7 month old yet in an old NA account and there i had play all LINE and find each of them were fun only a small tweak about the ecenomy and some minor change to ships and they might succeed world-wide but no they think that is a bad idea and decide to hear the BBabies and there now im back with CV and destroyer is just horrible just a pure broken mechanic with nothing have been fixed and even have been made worst im just so done with the game (in my BB im just better than people a little bit in CV and Destroyer im a sitting duck absolutely useless to team im actually appreciate who play other line rather than the BB) 

I still have fun in my CVs, I mainly try & spot these days, & only attack if I think I can.... I only play US CVs, & I don't really care if I don't get high score or high damage, as I changed my own expectations...

The main thing that pisses me off, is having USELESS cabbage players, who do not take advantage of my spotting, or help out with AA, & they throw a match out the window, I keep dds & torps spotted, threaten enemies with my torps bombers throwing them into confusion & making them turn away, but our fleet fails to take advantage of it.....

The only other thing that's annoying is I have still got to master strafing, as for unknown reasons, enemy planes escape my strafes, or my planes strafe without shooting, so I need to git gud...

On the + side, I rarely get bad comments or bad reports like "noob or useless CV" as they can see I'm getting in there to spot...

If you want higher damage or points, play BB... CV is for fun (& exasperation)...

Ordrazz

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

are you trolling?

No im sure he isnt. BB isnt that hard to figure it out. Give a teenage a shotgun and see how it end :Smile_trollface:

Anyway , CV can be fun if you stay 8 and below and BB is all the time big alpha dealer that rely on luck more than skill tm for your average srub

Beta Tester
636 posts
3,472 battles

Fullstops.exe not found.

4 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I passed out trying to read this out aloud.

I passed out too.

And with all due respects , whats with that weird bunny hooman like icon? Are you pink guy's long lost cousin?

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

70 posts
1,735 battles
17 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

CANWEHAVEPROPERPUNCTUATIONFFS

well sorry i was kinda angry so i was typing without really checking everything except for the meaning

70 posts
1,735 battles
15 hours ago, Jehuty_v2 said:

Then you check his stats and realize he is a total scrub lol
https://worldofwarships.asia/en/community/accounts/2012728899-TakemoriKohoto/!/pvp/overview/

Only has 1 CV and he talks like he knows alot.

yes sorry because i forgot to add the punctuation in the right place so i guess you had not read it all. Well you right, I only have 1 CV and I'm bad at them, but im still on their side because battleship usually are the line that people play the most so there is alot of player complaint about they ship getting torp by TB and also im play mainly battleship so i know what happen to you too, and also that it why I name my topic CV-need-to-go-back-in-time because i have play them before , (I also the one who used to complaint about my ship too easy to get torp by TB) sorry for the bad english 

70 posts
1,735 battles
9 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

No im sure he isnt. BB isnt that hard to figure it out. Give a teenage a shotgun and see how it end :Smile_trollface:

Anyway , CV can be fun if you stay 8 and below and BB is all the time big alpha dealer that rely on luck more than skill tm for your average srub

yup BB is just too easy 

70 posts
1,735 battles
5 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Fullstops.exe not found.

I passed out too.

And with all due respects , whats with that weird bunny hooman like icon? Are you pink guy's long lost cousin?

Well if you are in the anime community then you should know what it is https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-05-19/kemono-friends-anime-gets-adult-parody-video/.116327 

1,329 posts
8,812 battles
2 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

Well if you are in the anime community then you should know what it is https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-05-19/kemono-friends-anime-gets-adult-parody-video/.116327 

As somebody who liked Kemono Friends, I really did not need to know that. :cap_fainting:

Ignorance is truly bliss...

Anyway back on topic, a CV rework is not going to come anytime soon.

WG has said they will need to revamp the entire AA mechanic in order to fix it,  and let's face it, that's probably never going to happen.

154 posts
345 battles
15 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

LEL, :cap_haloween:

12 hours ago, MatterCore said:

oh my, what the hell happened here?

summon shark Bias now :etc_red_button:

i dont play CV anymore :V