You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kanna_The_Goldammo_Eater

What do you think about the "Detonation" achievement AKA the Achievement that no ones wanted and it's should not be honored

42 comments in this topic

26 posts
628 battles

Well, probably everyone who playing this game will getting ammoracked (or detonation or something like that) at least one time.

After getting ammoracked. you get "Achievements" called "Detonation" which is given to anyone who is getting trolled by RNG by making their ammorack explode. and the game will send "Honor to Heroes" for you, with a stupid, ugly flag called "Juliet Charlie" that can "protect" you from ammoracking.

This is how the game mocks you when you getting ammoracked, They send a flag of shame that can protect ammoracking to not getting that awful Achievements again for at least 10 times. and it labelled this flag as "Honor to Heroes". Who the hell in the World is getting honored for making the ship he's commanding get ammoracked and explode?

If you saw anyone hanging this flag on the ship, you'd think that this guy getting this reward. and this achievements will display on your profile to show everyone how many times you get trolled by RNG.

Every time I get this ugly flag, I sell it. I didn't want to hanging this flag because everyone knows why I can get this shameful flag.

One question for you is: What do you think about this Achievements no ones ever wanted?

Edited by Field_Marshal_Abe

154 posts
345 battles

my banned account skarhabek got 250 juliet charlie from super container... i thought it was useless, but i am always use the flag whenever i play surface ship.

starting playing warship a year ago,.... only 2 detonation so far.....

1 karlsruhe

1 bismarck

ITS FRICKIN WEIRD WHY THE HECK I GOT DETONATED IN BISMARCK!!

I DID EQUIP JULIET CHARLIE!!! also i always use magazine upgrade for every ship to prevent detonation even further!

WHAT THE HEEECK! 

anyway, i like detonation.... some badluck BB ship got blown up from 100% HP because a single torpedo :V

that is why : PLAY CV

556 posts
8,197 battles
2 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

If you take a torpedo to the sweet spot on the bow you'll loldetonate. I've seen it happen to Tirpitz all to often.

154 posts
345 battles
1 minute ago, Torchwood5 said:

If you take a torpedo to the sweet spot on the bow you'll loldetonate. I've seen it happen to Tirpitz all to often.

i am use flag and using magazine upgrade..... total -170% detonation chance!

26 posts
628 battles
5 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

i am use flag and using magazine upgrade..... total -170% detonation chance!

So, That shameful flag cannot protect you from ammorack?

Ok, sound even more trollish.

Edited by Field_Marshal_Abe

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles
16 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

my banned account skarhabek got 250 juliet charlie from super container... i thought it was useless, but i am always use the flag whenever i play surface ship.

1 karlsruhe

1 bismarck

I DID EQUIP JULIET CHARLIE!!! also i always use magazine upgrade for every ship to prevent detonation even further!

WHAT THE HEEECK! 

anyway, i like detonation.... some badluck BB ship got blown up from 100% HP because a single torpedo :V

<< Shark bias heh?:fish_aqua:

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles
2 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

I DID EQUIP JULIET CHARLIE!!! 

Pics, or it didn't happen.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
2 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

1 karlsruhe

1 bismarck

WHAT THE HEEECK! 

200.gif#24-grid3

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

1,490 posts

I caused an Arizona to detonate by hitting him with one torpedo from my Independence yesterday, it made him so happy.

I'm always happy when I detonate too, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling...

:fish_boom:

Ordrazz

36 posts
941 battles
46 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

ill be frank

i wanted to be detonated when i have super low health especially in dd

so at least i didnt go down without anything

Happened to me but except that I'm using Yamato at that time, we were winning and I was forced to brawl a nearby Amagi with over 10k hp because of the fkin cyclone. When I was about to angle, poof detonation.. I did even thanked him for the flags lol

203 posts
11,788 battles

Players in competitive match equip this shameful flag for a reason and they do it like every single competitive match.
Who wants RNG to decides wether or not this ship dies to one random shell that happens to be hitting bow/stern section.

It is one sided the shooter gets all the enjoyment out of it while the one receiving the end of it having an emotional event. (Some laugh to hide it but honestly nobody is having fun receiving it.)
Low hp or not it still can have significant impact on the game deciding the whole match.
Let's say there's a match with 2 teams having a close game 700 - 670 and the game is about to end because of 20 minutes mark.

Then there's this ship with low hp prioritizing his survivability chance while running away he can take a one or two salvo hit from his enemy but then Detonation triggers causing his team to lose.

"Random game is suppose to be random." No enough of this excuse already it is a bad game design in every single way when you look at it.

"You're hit by explosive means you're suppose to blow up that's how realism works." Okay but does that do any good for gameplay experience at all ?

"Ships get nuked every time either by multiple citadels or Torpedoes buffet detonation does the same thing." Do I have to tell you the difference between dealing damage and rolling the dice?
"Detonation should stays so I could feast on those salts" You should be ashamed of yourself.
"I don't mind getting detonated" You don't mind taking the pain from something you don't deserve ?

Edited by MikuChrome

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles
8 hours ago, Field_Marshal_Abe said:

Every time I get this ugly flag, I sell it. I didn't want to hanging this flag because everyone knows why I can get this shameful flag.

One question for you is: What do you think about this Achievements no ones ever wanted?

dont ever sell signals :fish_panic:

there is some one ... like that >> Mutsu Hood Arizona :fish_boom:Drakon

Edited by MatterCore