You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

The Smoke Nerf Conspiracy

9 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

see this thread for reference :

as you know, even WG itself stated in its video..... Pan Asia DD can basically cover the entire map with smoke for more than 5 min! min 3:07!!!!

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/dev-diaries-PADD/

..... well, its not really suspicious until you realize.....

WG said they want "smoke and smoke gameplay  too much smoke gameplay" is removed from the game!

but, what did they have done?

1) Offer to Refund Buyfast and Mikael Kalashnikov!

2) promise never sell belfast again......

3) BUFF entire RNCL to get as longer smoke as DD!

4) player who refund belfast is regret their decision

5) add Pan Asia DD with ultimate smoke of damocles

6) creating new meta " T6 2 Pan Asia DD + T7 radar ship "

7) of course, since T7 MM is special (get highest tier most of the time) this division will benefit A LOT!

8) and LELwater torpedo is guarantee to not hit Atlanta and Belfast if enemy have Pan Asia DD

9) the LELwater torpedo will punish a BB who try to destroy the radar ship

now think, unlimited smoke plus radar..... i must admit Indianapolis is not flamethrower, but Belfast and Lolanta is superb Flamethrower. with inside the smoke, it can firing and firing.... delete anyone....

oh wait, there is smoke nerf! ok, still with radar, the gunboat pan asia DD can still rekt any ship especially a small torpedoboat....

anyway, a person behind this scheme is REALLY GENIUSES!

well, here is the theory why WG doing this!

A) WG want to sell more Indianapolis and Lolanta because this meta

this is the most logical sense, since belfast removed from shell... Lolanta is crappy ship compared to Belfast. to increase the sell? introduce the pan asia DD with unlimited smoke works. no CV dare to get close, no BB dare to get close, enemy try to get close will get tribuchet of flame to their ship until sunk and regret after that rant to forum which is only feed the troll and finally forced everyone to get the meta by buying Lolanta and then we have a new meta and then there will be ranked at T7 that benefit pan asia DD and Lolanta.

conclusion : more smoke, radar division with pan asia DD, new meta, >> Profit

ScumbagSteve.jpg

>> yeah! i am [content removed] genie!

B) some ultra rich and powerfull person is order WG to do this!

9885720.jpg

if you know this guy.......

if you are noob but want to gitgud? MONEEEIIIISSS!!!

yep, money will solve the problem.... imagine you are the only one who use belfast and NO ONE on enemy team use belfast.....

and in your team there is 3 pan asia DD...... oh well, you will be easily win! without effort!

the hired unicum pan asia DD will lay smoke and protect you..... and what will you do? just pop up radar.... sit and relax.... let the unicum pan asia DD do their job!

but here is the problem! there is TOO MANY BELFaST! how to get rid it? give $$$$ to WG, WG will pretend to nerf the smoke meta and offer to refund!

tadaa! less belfast!

conclusion : life is easier when you have money

C) WG want to sell Belfast in the black market

so if Belfast is not sell anymore where you can get it? of course you cannt buy it in normal way.....  WG have actually have its own black market called "Russian Bias".

did you know the commander called "Russian Bias" in april mop even and commanding the submarine? IF YOU DECODE the message, it want to tell you 

"find us, RussianBias at Deep Web"

and surprisingly there is really someone name called "RussianRedCat" selling some weapon in deepweb...... well, i am just peek there to find information about China next economic move. i am suspect he sell belfast in the deepweb. sell the redeem code!

but there is a hole in this theory......since the silk road is closed, where is reliable black market when you can sell something anonimously? are there a new BTC black market?

D) WG just want to punish player who refund belfast

staff A : bro, there is 90% player refund belfast and mikhail kutuzov!

staff B : dang it! we are just want to balance the game and they betray us by refund the OP ship?

staff C : bro, i got an idea! lets get our revenge! create the new meta and show em, wooo is da boss!

staff B : LEL, nice idea!

staff A : how about Pan-Asia DD with unlimited smoke works..... the smoke is smoke at all tier?

staff B : i dont get it what you say..... :cap_hmm: but LETS DO IT! 

WTF i have done

Profanity. Post edited. User already warned.

~dead_man_walking

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
On 26/11/2017 at 2:46 AM, Rwasknum said:

see this thread for reference :

as you know, even WG itself stated in its video..... Pan Asia DD can basically cover the entire map with smoke for more than 5 min! min 3:07!!!!

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/dev-diaries-PADD/

..... well, its not really suspicious until you realize.....

WG said they want "smoke and smoke gameplay  too much smoke gameplay" is removed from the game!

but, what did they have done?

1) Offer to Refund Buyfast and Mikael Kalashnikov!

2) promise never sell belfast again......

3) BUFF entire RNCL to get as longer smoke as DD!

4) player who refund belfast is regret their decision

5) add Pan Asia DD with ultimate smoke of damocles

6) creating new meta " T6 2 Pan Asia DD + T7 radar ship "

7) of course, since T7 MM is special (get highest tier most of the time) this division will benefit A LOT!

8) and LELwater torpedo is guarantee to not hit Atlanta and Belfast if enemy have Pan Asia DD

9) the LELwater torpedo will punish a BB who try to destroy the radar ship

now think, unlimited smoke plus radar..... i must admit Indianapolis is not flamethrower, but Belfast and Lolanta is superb Flamethrower. with inside the smoke, it can firing and firing.... delete anyone....

oh wait, there is smoke nerf! ok, still with radar, the gunboat pan asia DD can still rekt any ship especially a small torpedoboat....

anyway, a person behind this scheme is REALLY GENIUSES!

well, here is the theory why WG doing this!

A) WG want to sell more Indianapolis and Lolanta because this meta

this is the most logical sense, since belfast removed from shell... Lolanta is crappy ship compared to Belfast. to increase the sell? introduce the pan asia DD with unlimited smoke works. no CV dare to get close, no BB dare to get close, enemy try to get close will get tribuchet of flame to their ship until sunk and regret after that rant to forum which is only feed the troll and finally forced everyone to get the meta by buying Lolanta and then we have a new meta and then there will be ranked at T7 that benefit pan asia DD and Lolanta.

conclusion : more smoke, radar division with pan asia DD, new meta, >> Profit

ScumbagSteve.jpg

>> yeah! i am [content removed] genie!

B) some ultra rich and powerfull person is order WG to do this!

9885720.jpg

if you know this guy.......

if you are noob but want to gitgud? MONEEEIIIISSS!!!

yep, money will solve the problem.... imagine you are the only one who use belfast and NO ONE on enemy team use belfast.....

and in your team there is 3 pan asia DD...... oh well, you will be easily win! without effort!

the hired unicum pan asia DD will lay smoke and protect you..... and what will you do? just pop up radar.... sit and relax.... let the unicum pan asia DD do their job!

but here is the problem! there is TOO MANY BELFaST! how to get rid it? give $$$$ to WG, WG will pretend to nerf the smoke meta and offer to refund!

tadaa! less belfast!

conclusion : life is easier when you have money

C) WG want to sell Belfast in the black market

so if Belfast is not sell anymore where you can get it? of course you cannt buy it in normal way.....  WG have actually have its own black market called "Russian Bias".

did you know the commander called "Russian Bias" in april mop even and commanding the submarine? IF YOU DECODE the message, it want to tell you 

"find us, RussianBias at Deep Web"

and surprisingly there is really someone name called "RussianRedCat" selling some weapon in deepweb...... well, i am just peek there to find information about China next economic move. i am suspect he sell belfast in the deepweb. sell the redeem code!

but there is a hole in this theory......since the silk road is closed, where is reliable black market when you can sell something anonimously? are there a new BTC black market?

D) WG just want to punish player who refund belfast

staff A : bro, there is 90% player refund belfast and mikhail kutuzov!

staff B : dang it! we are just want to balance the game and they betray us by refund the OP ship?

staff C : bro, i got an idea! lets get our revenge! create the new meta and show em, wooo is da boss!

staff B : LEL, nice idea!

staff A : how about Pan-Asia DD with unlimited smoke works..... the smoke is smoke at all tier?

staff B : i dont get it what you say..... :cap_hmm: but LETS DO IT! 

WTF i have done

Payfast and Miku would very very likely be handed out as prize for contests and tournaments from now on seeing that they are OP ship with lots of controversy. This had happened before , and the wheels will likely repeat itself

Quote updated.

~dead_man_walking

154 posts
345 battles
1 hour ago, Exiled_Gundam said:

Some of Soviet DDs have heal btw

french BB will have spood beest

they almost give conqueror radar

there is BB with AADF already....

2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Payfast and Miku would very very likely be handed out as prize for contests and tournaments from now on seeing that they are OP ship with lots of controversy. This had happened before , and the wheels will likely repeat itself

they also give black to Rank 1 for many times.... why WG turn super pro player into super EZ win

anyway, better than noob have belfast.... and it on your team

3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

oh, it's a sharkbait post, no wonder i could feel my IQ dropping as i read this

feeling stupid is indication of become more smarter.....

stupid people dont realize they are stupid

smart people realize, they need to learn more and more 

keep foolish, stay hungry  > Jobless Steve

8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Sharkbait... WHERE IS MUH TL;DR; VERSION?

its in the BOLD sentence bro

8 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

Wait......Pan-Asia have radar from tier 8 DD's up. :Smile_ohmy:

you dont need to worry about pan Asia DD radar, its short and quick. btw, radar replace smoke, you cannt have both like belfast