You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PeterMoe1963

Is there a way to check if Asia server is up?

6 comments in this topic

1,050 posts
7,783 battles

I find that fairly regularly I am unable to connect to the server, or I get disconnected and cannot log in again.

Some providers offer a page that shows what server is on, on maintenance, off or whatever. Something like this: https://status.discordapp.com/

Is there anything like that for the WG Asia server?

I'm just tired of resetting routers and rebooting my PC just to find that doesn't fix the problem, and then, suddenly, the server is available again.

[LNA]
1,697 posts
10,550 battles
6 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

I find that fairly regularly I am unable to connect to the server, or I get disconnected and cannot log in again.

Some providers offer a page that shows what server is on, on maintenance, off or whatever. Something like this: https://status.discordapp.com/

I'm just tired of resetting routers and rebooting my PC just to find that doesn't fix the problem, and then, suddenly, the server is available again.

Try contacting your ISP so they can provide a solution.Usually it has to do with sudden re routeing

My connection to the server is fine 

[SEARN]
537 posts
8,118 battles
1 hour ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

You don't need to check if the server is "up" as it is on all the time. Only time it is unavailable is for maintenance and WG announce these times. There have been rare instances where it is down for a short period outside of maintenance for whatever reason, but has happened extremely rarely.

If you are having issues it is obviously something related to your connection as we are all connecting to the same server and this isn't being reported as a persistent problem from more than a few people.

As suggested I would ask your ISP to see what they could do.

My connection to the SEA server has always been reliable but is so much better since the Perth cable has been fixed.

1,050 posts
7,783 battles
9 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Try contacting your ISP so they can provide a solution.Usually it has to do with sudden re routeing

My connection to the server is fine 

Ah, I see.

I have no issues with my Internet connection, only to the WG server... so a routing problem would make sense.

1,050 posts
7,783 battles
7 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

On the home website, check it there. Do note the server restart time & maintenance announcement.

Capture6.thumb.PNG.0ef227ee811dcb73298e467cac615fe7.PNG

Ah, excellent, I had never spotted that... I guess I'm not really looking at their homepage. Thanks for this!