You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

[To be updated]"Interesting" bugs in scenario

5 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,185 posts
10,174 battles

Defense of Naval Station New Port:

If you attack enemy ZUIHO with CV,it will immediately flee back till the top-left corner(A1)

Aegis:

If the 5 convoy enemy don't get killed,and our ships arrived near where enemy CV should appear(B5-ish),there is highly likely,if not always,appear 3 enemy BB(Amagi,Fuso and Kongo)

Killer Whale:

The secondary task "don't let enemy enter haven" appear at 12:30(or 12:00?The moment when 1st enemy reinforcements appear),and get finished once you destroyed the 6 designated targets.

However if you destroyed them before this task appear,it will appear,and won't be finished until the primary task completed.(which means,you can't let enemy enter the haven until the whole game ends)

Raptor Rescue:

AI ship will not evade torps until they reach Raptor(The Arsenal ship often get killed by Furutaka's torp)

1,351 posts
8,881 battles
1 hour ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Aegis:

If the 5 convoy enemy don't get killed,and our ships arrived near where enemy CV should appear(B5-ish),there is highly likely,if not always,appear 3 enemy BB(Amagi,Fuso and Kongo)

I thought this was intended and not a bug.

The BBs will spawn if your team takes too long to rescue the convoy.

Otherwise smart teams will purposely hold off killing that last enemy to give themselves more time to get into position.

Also when the convoy turns to the exit, the route they take will be further away from the last enemy spawns at the northeast.

The threat of the BBs discourage players from trying to "game" the mission so to speak.

Pretty brilliant move by WG if you ask me.

[COAT]
1,185 posts
10,174 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I thought this was intended and not a bug.

The BBs will spawn if your team takes too long to rescue the convoy.

Otherwise smart teams will purposely hold off killing that last enemy to give themselves more time to get into position.

Also when the convoy turns to the exit, the route they take will be further away from the last enemy spawns at the northeast.

The threat of the BBs discourage players from trying to "game" the mission so to speak.

Pretty brilliant move by WG if you ask me.

No,what I mean is another situation,not kill too late,but push too fast.You can try use a DD to go straight to the enemy CV point,ASAP,and this bug (often) happen

2,222 posts
13,727 battles
3 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

No,what I mean is another situation,not kill too late,but push too fast.You can try use a DD to go straight to the enemy CV point,ASAP,and this bug (often) happen

Yeah. Never enter row A until all ships dead.