You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

bot on random battle + low tier noob = for real??

9 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

who put bot on random battle in lower tier??

23795427_514743148905926_777008082548438

23754907_514743282239246_456887026632911

23795340_514743242239250_868143025937233

look at the bots! oh gad....

anyway, since i am use new account may be i got bot on random battle....

anyone have try random battle at T3 and got bot too??

Edited by Rwasknum

154 posts
345 battles
1 hour ago, Kim_JongMion said:

This is a protection for newbies,

10 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

This is a newbie protection mechanism, 

:cap_haloween: oh i see..... no wonder how bad is the player.....

btw, i see a pro Myogi player on enemy team in another match.... i know it, he must be veteran that create a new account

534 posts
5 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

he must be veteran that create a new account

Not 100% true since some veterans may not have all T10 ships unlocked and not even try to play a certain nation but start to grind it suddenly,perhaps that player you're referring just play a bit better doesn't mean he is a veteran

154 posts
345 battles
1 hour ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Not 100% true since some veterans may not have all T10 ships unlocked and not even try to play a certain nation but start to grind it suddenly,perhaps that player you're referring just play a bit better doesn't mean he is a veteran

well, i know HOW SUX IS MYOGI.... if someone is good at them, they must be unicum...... absolutely Myogi is so crap that i am use it for ramming.....

did you know why? MYOGI IS MY FIRST T4 BB! the hellish way to got CV...... but it paid off when i got Hosho.....

1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

I had games like that on EU. Ezy kraken farm. Just kill ze bots.

yeah, i wonder Asia is the most brutal server.... since when i see youtube "highest damage" or "8kill/12kill" it must be total idiot enemy that sail broadside and forward...

if you find that kind of player in T8 above as enemy in Asia... it must be blessing.....

maybe i should move to EU or NA LEL.....

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
9 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

well, i know HOW SUX IS MYOGI.... if someone is good at them, they must be unicum...... absolutely Myogi is so crap that i am use it for ramming.....

did you know why? MYOGI IS MY FIRST T4 BB! the hellish way to got CV...... but it paid off when i got Hosho.....

yeah, i wonder Asia is the most brutal server.... since when i see youtube "highest damage" or "8kill/12kill" it must be total idiot enemy that sail broadside and forward...

if you find that kind of player in T8 above as enemy in Asia... it must be blessing.....

maybe i should move to EU or NA LEL.....

It is not the most brutal in the sense that every one is ingenious in finding a way not to get killed 1st and get looked like a dumb mule.

Go with the flow or get drowned by it

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,982 battles
1 hour ago, Rwasknum said:

i wonder Asia is the most brutal server.... since when i see youtube "highest damage" or "8kill/12kill" it must be total idiot enemy that sail broadside and forward...

Not impossible in SEA, you just need special luck and skillz. Got 8, but if the game lasted long, probably would kill 10...