Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Anti_FIash

The WG AUS/NZ hate

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
21 posts
3,365 battles

Wargaming,

Your attitude and complete disregard towards AUS and NZ players in the region is abhorrent.  This has been evident since World of Tanks inception and continues with World of Warships.  Instead of opening a dialog and engaging with us when you had a large player base in WoT for this region, you decided to ignore us to the point of collapse then offer us our own server about 5 years too late in a vain effort to bring us back to the game.  Is it your plan to do the same for WoWS, when it is irrelevant and your player base is dwindling?

It is infuriating to watch you, on one hand, pander to a player base over historical content and some fluff text on a website and grovel with a forced apology and on the other, ignore players who have legitimate access issues to significant content.  

Are you being deliberately obtuse or is this a fundamental Wargaming ethos?

1 post
13 battles

This is why my main is on the NA server. It's a lot less political, and most of the yanks can speak English.

Actually, the only reason I'm here is to find out what the fuss is over the the pan asia flags.

Hopefully we see HMAS Vampire come back, along with a Commonwealth line.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
17 hours ago, HyperFish said:

This is why my main is on the NA server. It's a lot less political, and most of the yanks can speak English.

Actually, the only reason I'm here is to find out what the fuss is over the the pan asia flags.

Hopefully we see HMAS Vampire come back, along with a Commonwealth line.

It's the CB times issue...

Beta Tester
646 posts
3,515 battles

At this rate,

Some of my friends from AUS is going to leave ASIA to NA which i hate to go to NA or EU for alot of main reason so.

You're going to decrease more AUSSIES / KIWIS Playerbase right here right now WG.

Beta Tester
646 posts
3,515 battles
17 hours ago, tc1259 said:

Well I know of 5 players who now have officially left WoWs and World of Tanks over times... 

So this is how i'm feeling right now
giphy.gif

That is kinda painful now.

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
On 11/21/2017 at 8:33 PM, Ormos_AU said:

Wargaming,

Your attitude and complete disregard towards AUS and NZ players in the region is abhorrent.  This has been evident since World of Tanks inception and continues with World of Warships.  Instead of opening a dialog and engaging with us when you had a large player base in WoT for this region, you decided to ignore us to the point of collapse then offer us our own server about 5 years too late in a vain effort to bring us back to the game.  Is it your plan to do the same for WoWS, when it is irrelevant and your player base is dwindling?

It is infuriating to watch you, on one hand, pander to a player base over historical content and some fluff text on a website and grovel with a forced apology and on the other, ignore players who have legitimate access issues to significant content.  

Are you being deliberately obtuse or is this a fundamental Wargaming ethos?

I'd think it is a commercial operation, and there are just not enough people playing in Aussie/NZ to give them their own server. 

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
6 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

I'd think it is a commercial operation, and there are just not enough people playing in Aussie/NZ to give them their own server. 

We aren't asking for our own server...

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
397 posts
14,968 battles
13 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Literally no one has suggested that as a solution.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
1 hour ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

So you are asking for  times that are convenient for Aus/NZ players?

Basically:

- extend CB times earlier to allow us to participate.

- add Friday

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
8 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Basically:

- extend CB times earlier to allow us to participate.

- add Friday

Hmm, that should be easy for WG to arrange.

I mean, strange, in the end, WG want to make money. When WG makes it easier or more attractive for people to play the game, people spend more time playing and thus more money.

The strange world of WG online gaming?

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
57 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Hmm, that should be easy for WG to arrange.

I mean, strange, in the end, WG want to make money. When WG makes it easier or more attractive for people to play the game, people spend more time playing and thus more money.

The strange world of WG online gaming?

They're saying no because majority of server is on at the current time slot and apparently Friday night isn't a peak time...

They've also said that extending it would open matchmaking to be exploited and create 'unfair' matches...

Basically bull's faeces...

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

They're saying no because majority of server is on at the current time slot and apparently Friday night isn't a peak time...

They've also said that extending it would open matchmaking to be exploited and create 'unfair' matches...

Basically bull's faeces...

you can say bullshit here on the forums you know, because somehow calling someone "worse then sharkbait" and "playing stupid" is bannable but "bullshit" isnt

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
14 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

you can say bullshit here on the forums you know, because somehow calling someone "worse then sharkbait" and "playing stupid" is bannable but "bullshit" isnt

But faeces sounds classier and I have a need to add a bit of class when I talk negative...

Not really but thanks

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, S4pp3R said:

But faeces sounds classier and I have a need to add a bit of class when I talk negative...

Not really but thanks

good sir, i assure you, when people of a higher class then filthy masses grace their opinion, people will realize that as inferior beings, their opinons and existance are irrelevant, that is how you add class to negitive speeches, by makeing your opponent... nay, the one whom you have honored by adressing realizeing that the two of you are not of even the same class

Sign in to follow this