You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
m16_army

How do you money

24 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

If literally going into bankruptcy. You can do the following:

- Easy way. Go to depot & sell useless modules: Click your IGN (top left) > Depot > Wait for the 'thing' to load (requires patience) > sell stuff you don't need

- Go & play in low tier.

[1NATN]
286 posts
5,228 battles

T7 seems to be the sweet spot for credit earning imo. T8+ you need to be consistently above average and/or have premium, and under that earns less. Plus, T7 has the best matchmaking right now.

1,105 posts

earning credit? play random T3 and print monies!

recommended ship :

1. Friant

2. Nassau

3. RUSSIAN DD

not enough? 

you can kill bot in random mode and easliy got medal achievemnt like high caliber, confederate and even kraken unleashed! farm the flag like a boss!

benefit :

- play againts bot and noob newbie player

- ROFLSTOMPING them with 19 commander skill

- 67% WR? so EZ want more? GET UNICUM DIVISION!

- Fast match making

- absolutely print credit! super low repair cost + decent earning

- print flag.... getting achievement is EZ (except solo warrior and arsonist and liquidator)

what are you waiting for? get the baguetta and farm now!

36 posts
941 battles

Before getting prem camo on my Yamato, I use gangut to farm credits, usually gives 200k+ without prem time and 300k+ with prem time.. It depends on how well you perform tho.. Now with prem camo Yamato, I earn 200k-500k+ with prem time but due to the absurd repair cost (but thanks to the -50% repair cost of the prem camo and +20% credits earn per match) the actual amount I earn is somewhere between 90k-300k+

Best ship that prints credits like its nothing:

Missouri (you need to sell your kidney for doubloons to convert your useless exps on your ships into 750k fxp to get this ship)

Murmansk

And any other prem ships below T8. In T8, it really depends on your performance and the repair cost on that tier will affect your actual income

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
17 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

I'm always hearing talk about premium ships as a great way to "farm" credits, but how are they any better than regular elite ships?

They have bonus credit multipliers. So if you do the same in Murmansk and Omaha, Murmansk earns more. Regular elite ships earn less than premiums, consider them as super elite.

1,332 posts
8,817 battles
12 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Regular elite ships earn less than premiums, consider them as super elite.

Do regular elite ships earn more credits or xp than non-elite ships? I didn't know. :cap_wander:

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
4 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Do regular elite ships earn more credits or xp than non-elite ships? I didn't know. :cap_wander:

I think only difference is that elites earn convertible xp.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,213 battles
On 11/21/2017 at 11:12 PM, m16_army said:

Welp i guess i need to play PVE for the rest of the week.

If i want to salvage my wallet that is.

1511129968052.thumb.png.a37b69c6beae77150783120ea8a84706.png

Is that a DDLC reference? Oh wait, it's not...

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

If you ask me there is long and hard way.. then easy way

As per long and hard way use your (non-premium) T5-T7 ships with zulu flags and camo.. Although I don't recommend using camo until you are extremely in need of credits...

Then you can get a premium ship (preferably T7-T8) then zulu flag will get you credits easily enough(even more easy if you get like a premium account)

40 posts
1,402 battles

I have a solution...

5a16a720b7700_WorldofWarships_2.thumb.jpg.13e2f91b34e02460aa0701d9dc3c644c.jpg

Thank you sugar daddy grandpa, thank you wargaming.

2 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Is that a DDLC reference? Oh wait, it's not...

Well it could be.

Spoiler

doki_doki_literature_club____sayori_in_a_shellnut_by_torbincrow1987-dbqugdh.thumb.png.6903209499663411cf7b5715be678677.png

1,332 posts
8,817 battles
2 hours ago, m16_army said:

Money well spent.

20171123195233_1.thumb.jpg.f706c1f5a4aa2f76ee90266afd156b0f.jpg

Very fine! :Smile_coin:

Aegis is really good for making money. So many broadsiding cruisers!

I also got a Molotov since it was on discount and took it out for a spin.

Spoiler

shot-17_11.23_23.08_11-0949.thumb.jpg.48df886635ae3bbdcc2986e3d5bdcdb5.jpg

Money well spent indeed. Am running Premium time though, but without it still managed to get almost 280k profit.

218 posts
3,788 battles

I don't recommend using non-permanent camo on PVE though since camo that give extra credit are hard to come by. Use Zulu (+20% extra credit) and India Bravo Terathree (-10% service cost). I got this at almost every container.

Edited by Puteralanun

1,105 posts
7,834 battles
On 11/21/2017 at 8:31 PM, Rina_Pon said:

I'm always hearing talk about premium ships as a great way to "farm" credits, but how are they any better than regular elite ships?

AFAIK, premium camo/ships got a minimum of -30% service cost reduction

in addition to that

lower tier premium ship gain 30% extra credit, T7++ premium ships get +50% extra credit.

Missouri Im not sure, but it supposed to be twice T8 premium. so 100% extra credits ?

Edited by humusz

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles
On 24/11/2017 at 8:09 PM, humusz said:

AFAIK, premium camo/ships got a minimum of -30% service cost reduction

in addition to that

lower tier premium ship gain 30% extra credit, T7++ premium ships get +50% extra credit.

Missouri Im not sure, but it supposed to be twice T8 premium. so 100% extra credits ?

Misery money earning potential all rely on dealing damage , not spotting , capping and what not.
It all come down to how much you can farm damage.

In many games i selfishly farm damage than playing objectives since damage is the biggest multiplier to get a good credit income.

On average , Misery earn 1.5x a tier 8 premium , this multiply as you deal more damage.

On games that i do very good and play objectives :smashing dd, tanking damage, cap (yes i bloody push into the cap), deter planes from dd , deal like 40-60k damage

I get around 200k-250k

But in a game that i hang back and deal like 80-100k , no capping , no cover , hide like a scrub i get like 350-400k 

This is all without any multiplier