Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Elphaba

[PH] Wargaming Gift Grab

74 comments in this topic

151 posts
33 battles

Shipments have FINALLY been picked up! Expect them to arrive by next Wednesday (14 Feb) at the latest. If they still haven't arrived, please send me a PM on Thursday (15 Feb) to let me know so that I can check.

151 posts
33 battles
3 hours ago, Kamanah said:

Thank you :)

Hopefully it lands on Valentines Day, that way i know WG really loves me :D

Hopefully it doesn't take that long. :Smile-_tongue:

2,700 posts
1 hour ago, Elphaba said:

Hopefully it doesn't take that long. :Smile-_tongue:

From Pasig City to Antipolo City. Guess my mom will receive it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow lol

224 posts
4,909 battles
14 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

From Pasig City to Antipolo City. Guess my mom will receive it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow lol

I'm hoping that the the delivery person knows how to find my place in Taytay. Every time i get a delivery i have to meet them at Junction Cainta lol

151 posts
33 battles
On 2/9/2018 at 10:55 PM, mariamaayo said:

Hi Admin pwede po bang malaman ung tracking number at kung ano pung courrier? regards

PM sent. :Smile_Default:

2,700 posts
On 2/11/2018 at 11:28 AM, Kamanah said:

Ty WG. Just got my teeshirt. The code card doesn't work though.  Code works now :)

lol my address is in Antipolo City, still no words about my package :P

And just came back to the country from a failed expedition to Taipei City.

Edited by Mingfang47

151 posts
33 battles
20 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

lol my address is in Antipolo City, still no words about my package :P

And just came back to the country from a failed expedition to Taipei City.

I just checked and there was apparently no one available to receive it during the first delivery attempt. Anyway, will PM you the tracking number.

2,700 posts
3 minutes ago, Elphaba said:

I just checked and there was apparently no one available to receive it during the first delivery attempt. Anyway, will PM you the tracking number.

I guess they didn't knock hard on the Great Wall Gate. Will monitor it.

Edited by Mingfang47

151 posts
33 battles

Update:

We've found that some players were sent incorrect prizes. I personally apologize for this since I was the one who handled the creation of the waybills. I'm still checking how many players are affected and will get back to you guys soon.

2,700 posts
4 hours ago, Elphaba said:

Update:

We've found that some players were sent incorrect prizes. I personally apologize for this since I was the one who handled the creation of the waybills. I'm still checking how many players are affected and will get back to you guys soon.

OH NO :cap_wander_2:

151 posts
33 battles

Prizes for most of those affected by the mix-up have been sent. I will message the players whose correct prizes have not yet been sent privately.

151 posts
33 battles
1 hour ago, mariamaayo said:

Thanks WG already received from 2go, It seems that the bonus code is not working

Please make sure that you include the dash (-) when you enter the bonus code. Also, you can only use bonus codes from this series once. If someone already gave you a code, you won't be able to use another one from the same series.

2,700 posts

I got mine with the bonus codes. I had to call their call center service today as they said they put on-hold my package until I confirm my availability, which they delivered in the afternoon.

3 posts
1,121 battles
On 2/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, Elphaba said:

Update:

I knew it...i think i am supposed to received a hoodie...i got shirt instead.

Sign in to follow this