Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YuzuKhurosaki

What is the famous nation in WOW'S?

25 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
105 posts
428 battles

I didn't understand the question, but I'll try answering anyway:

The main navies are the USN and the IJN. Basically the greatest battles of the second world war was between them.

The Royal Navy of the UK was still quite formidable, but at this point was basically a side-show for the fight between the USN and the IJN. The Italians had a pretty decent navy as well, and had quite a few interesting fights. The French had an excellent navy, but never really got to use them much. The Germans had a far better submarine navy than a surface navy.

I chose the USN. Because I always choose the winning team :teethhappy:

70 posts
387 battles

I didn't understand the question, but I'll try answering anyway:

The main navies are the USN and the IJN. Basically the greatest battles of the second world war was between them.

The Royal Navy of the UK was still quite formidable, but at this point was basically a side-show for the fight between the USN and the IJN. The Italians had a pretty decent navy as well, and had quite a few interesting fights. The French had an excellent navy, but never really got to use them much. The Germans had a far better submarine navy than a surface navy.

I chose the USN. Because I always choose the winning team :teethhappy:

How about JPN?

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

How about JPN?

IJN

Imperial Japanese Navy

(For me, I've always liked IJN and DKM ships they are so beautiful to look at.)

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
86 posts
208 battles

Most famous nations? Japan at the moment, add the "poi poi poi" and "nanodesu" going around, and you can say it's KanColle instead of IJN or Japan. XD

But just we wait til WG comes up with their Russian tech tree, can only wonder how many magical creations and string pulling would SerB and his cr3w come up for some OP Russian ships (imagine pre nerf KV-1S level of OPness in WoWS)

14 posts
10 battles

Me too, I'm not playing it yet.. says when become active in forum might be able to receive codesssssss :)

Hear my prayers admin

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

^^ This movie, where all navies of the world's superpowers gather to play football soccer

Movie: "We have all the navies here to fight alien super tech stuffs!"

Me: "Oh yeash, please tell me you go all Bay... c'mon 2 hrs of explosions and senseless action with bloody warships... go go go."

*Suddenly Rihanna*

(._. )

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I liked Rihanna in Battleship  :/

Actually, I liked her acting, it fits 08/15 action hurr durr movies quite well.

*Suddenly Rihanna*

(._. )

Was the first impression the movie gave me, and the impression stuck.

It had a few cool scenes but the rest is just:

First encounter *fast forward* "Mahalo Motherbacon!" *fast forward* AC/DC *fast forward* credits.

70 posts
387 battles

I prefer chose USA Aircraft Carrier and JPN Destroyer and cruiser than from another nation ship 

Edited by YuzuKhurosaki

Sign in to follow this