You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Audacious

Compensation for xp and credits on CV planes

10 comments in this topic

69 posts
3,877 battles

WG better be giving back the xp and credits we’ve spent on the CV planes cuz it took a damn lot to upgrade those things.(if they are really going to implement changes to US CVs)

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Audacious said:

WG better be giving back the xp and credits we’ve spent on the CV planes cuz it took a damn lot to upgrade those things.(if they are really going to implement changes to US CVs)

They would give us back as the respective ship's exp and not the free exp which is totally useless , esp if you grinded it totally during the past. Credits are welcomed though

Well , free bites are not so easy to comeby

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles
7 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Waiting for final announcement on that.

Unless it's same practice where be used wherein they refund only to the ship EXP 

If they are generous and give us free exp back , we might be able to skip 50k exp+ for the free exp ship duo ( trio soon tm)

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

I can't see any reason to get ship exp back, in that respect you still have the same boat. I would only expect to get the credits and exp for the upgrades.

69 posts
3,877 battles
39 minutes ago, keskparane said:

I can't see any reason to get ship exp back, in that respect you still have the same boat. I would only expect to get the credits and exp for the upgrades.

I've clearly stated 'CV planes'

Edited by HMS_Audacious

2,225 posts
13,741 battles
3 minutes ago, HMS_Audacious said:

I've clearly stated 'CV planes'

You did, and I clearly answered 'oh. Good point'. Guess I should have quoted @legionary2099 since that reply was meant for him because he mentioned ship exp. Although I have just realized his point re exp & free exp.

1,356 posts
8,888 battles

I am pretty sure we will be getting ship xp, not free xp, back for the removed modules. Probably credits as well.

IIRC WG did the same when they removed the stock hulls of some ships like Nagato.