Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Fix it now! WG ASIA

42 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,494 posts
8 hours ago, MatterCore said:

Why I see Korean on English page ?

23550384_1550586591692019_90741379829458

 

In case any of us learn to speak korean, then we'll have something to read.

:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,068 posts
3,847 battles

We learn now....that way when all powerful North Korea honorable military defeats the capitalist scum USA and takes over world,we can speak their language! ;)

 

If you take notice of the page heading as they load in the tabs,its in Russian as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles
4 hours ago, MatterCore said:

not fix yet :fish_panic:

I've had this issue before and it's just the browser derping out.

Very easy to fix it tho, just clear the Cookies (or if you use Firefox, you can just delete the Cookies for worldofwarships.asia) and that should clear it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles
On 15/11/2017 at 6:53 PM, MatterCore said:

Why I see Korean on English page ?

23550384_1550586591692019_90741379829458

Theres always google translate, just do it dont be so lazy ?

Edited by XFallzX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

:cap_fainting:

Hahaha ? anyways it has been a year since i played with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

I remember

TEMPS huh?

 

Yes xD sad for me, my discord had an error and it removed me from the grp :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,495 posts
25,673 battles
On 11/17/2017 at 9:30 PM, DaydreamWarrior said:

I've had this issue before and it's just the browser derping out.

Very easy to fix it tho, just clear the Cookies (or if you use Firefox, you can just delete the Cookies for worldofwarships.asia) and that should clear it up

hello there, I clean cache clear every >> no change; try on other browser OPERA 1 first time is EN; 2nd time is Korean :fish_panic:

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles

XP_On is dead, Others died due being destroyed in battle, and lucky for me, i retired and came back, and still found you. Still sailing after a year. XD

Edited by XFallzX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles

I lost all my skills, and the lessons XP_On taught me, forgot how to import skins to files, lost the website to the skins. I lost everything T_T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles
5 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

*_* all gone never see again ........... >.<

Mind giving me your discord name so i can add you again ? Send me privately unless you want spams xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,495 posts
25,673 battles
1 minute ago, XFallzX said:

Mind giving me your discord name so i can add you again ? Send me privately unless you want spams xD

Discord << have an account << not use any more >> only forum and in-game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
31 posts
603 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

Discord << have an account << not use any more >> only forum and in-game

Aww thats sad. Okay. Sure will just chat here then. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,495 posts
25,673 battles
Just now, XFallzX said:

Aww thats sad. Okay. Sure will just chat here then. :)

 

7 minutes ago, XFallzX said:

I lost all my skills, and the lessons XP_On taught me, forgot how to import skins to files, lost the website to the skins. I lost everything T_T

well you can watch Video from Youtube and learn from them

>> the most active Youtuber

https://www.youtube.com/user/cheesec4t/videos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×