You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek_Wizard

Best T10 cruiser for anti BB?

best T10 anti BB ship  

24 members have voted

1. 1. best T10 anti BB ship

• Des Meme
    • Memetaur
    • Battleship Zao
    • Battleship Henry4
    • Hiddenburger
    • REAL MAN PICK RUSSIAN DD!!!
  2. 2. if not cruiser..... what Russian DD?? (dont answer if you pick one of cruiser)

14 comments in this topic

39 posts

well, SINCE THE ONLY BB MAIN COUNTER CV IS GOT NERFED.... better adapt to new environment.

so its look like i am quit CV, USN split is make me worried. Des Meme AA is scary, but not everybody bring AADF and got manual AA. so its not big problem compared to memetaur (since most of memetaur got manual AA build, if dont i got it killed). the DD AA buff and moar and moar AA DD introduced to the game is just silly. it can invisAA even without smoke.... deleting my own squadron and i dont know what is that.....

so here is the main problem, since there is no real counter for BB... BB is just TOO STRONK (it can tank and delete ship fast). the torpedo boat cannt do a sheet because there is so much gun boat. gun boat just more favourable than torpedo boat because it can delete another DD and cap. and the most sheet, they nerfed khabarovsk torp range..... man, what the heck..... 

so here is the question :

what is best T10 Cruiser for delete BB fast without torpedo?

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Choose Mino for reason:

If you see BB heading to your camping place but he still not spot you

>Set the smoke screen

>Most of BB will panic and run away could they expect the DD camping there.:cap_book:

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,457 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

well, SINCE THE ONLY BB MAIN COUNTER CV IS GOT NERFED.... better adapt to new environment.

so its look like i am quit CV, USN split is make me worried. Des Meme AA is scary, but not everybody bring AADF and got manual AA. so its not big problem compared to memetaur (since most of memetaur got manual AA build, if dont i got it killed). the DD AA buff and moar and moar AA DD introduced to the game is just silly. it can invisAA even without smoke.... deleting my own squadron and i dont know what is that.....

so here is the main problem, since there is no real counter for BB... BB is just TOO STRONK (it can tank and delete ship fast). the torpedo boat cannt do a sheet because there is so much gun boat. gun boat just more favourable than torpedo boat because it can delete another DD and cap. and the most sheet, they nerfed khabarovsk torp range..... man, what the heck..... 

so here is the question :

what is best T10 Cruiser for delete BB fast without torpedo?

Laughed hard at this ;p;

Anyway , my choice will be a Zao due to its low profile and troll armour , especially if you get into a butt front kiting position.

It could just stack fire and keep range to avoid obliberated too fast from chasing BB unlike other cruiser.

I wont vote for a Mino since the Mino will just die to overmatch while a Moskva manfight is a dumb idea if you attempt to do it against a pushing BB who will get cheeky if they are close enough to shoot directly at the bow

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles

Moskva , Hindenburg , Des memes , Memetaur , Henri IV , Zao is for little children. 

REAL Spetsnaz cheeki breeki uses Khabarovsk or Grozovoi or USMC MENS uses Gearing!

203 posts
11,788 battles

"Deleting Battleships without torpeodes"  Sadly unless that battleship is a Yamato showing broadside at close range. Cruisers have to take their time with battleships.

• Minotaur, assuming enemy battleship doesn't shoot back and forget what armor angling is at close range.
  • All other cruisers just do exactly the same, Long range HE spaming kiliing battleship by HE damage and Fire damage while maneuvering to dodge incoming fire.

I'm surprised there's no Moskva to vote for though. Here's how easy it is for Moskva.

All you have to do is bow tank moving back and forth spaming HE until that battleship died unless RNG hates you VERY MUCH and you take mutiple citadels from the bow which I doubt it.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

You haven't been paying attention lately. Armor doesn't work against HE. :cap_haloween:

Rudder does...