Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Lone Star Camo only +50% XP

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
200 posts
1,732 battles
1 hour ago, Kim_JongMion said:

so this is a pure donation

Come payday, Thursday, I will consider it a privilege to donate to this worthy cause.:cap_like:

Congratulations WG/ WG Asia and well done.

Alex

B_T23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COAT]
Member
1,186 posts
10,191 battles
18 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Come payday, Thursday, I will consider it a privilege to donate to this worthy cause.:cap_like:

Congratulations WG/ WG Asia and well done.

Alex

B_T23

yeah I bought both camo and flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
460 posts
8,353 battles

All the other premiums camos on T5 ships are +50% so this should not be a surprise. I haven't seen anything else advertised, although I only view the website etc in english.

I'm happy WG brought the event here, it's a worthy cause. I encourage everyone to contribute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COAT]
Member
1,186 posts
10,191 battles
20 minutes ago, Sparcie said:

All the other premiums camos on T5 ships are +50% so this should not be a surprise. I haven't seen anything else advertised, although I only view the website etc in english.

I'm happy WG brought the event here, it's a worthy cause. I encourage everyone to contribute.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_12-patchnotes/

A new permanent camouflage "Lone Star" for the Texas battleship will be available in the Premium shop.[Updated]

Reduces ship detectability by 3%;
Decreases the firing accuracy of the enemy by 4%;
Increases the amount of EXP per battle by 150%;

Edited by Kim_JongMion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
492 posts
7,669 battles

Already had the Texas but I just bought the ship and camo package anyway to help in the saving and restoration of this 100+ year old BB.

Good to be spending money on something real and thoroughly deserving and not another pixel bote. :Smile_coin: Well done to WG for adding this to other servers and not restricting it to just NA.

Have been looking for this elusive camo since the 6.12 patch notes. All is now clear with WG's delivery of it to us and was hoping for the + 150% also, but the saving of the ship is more important to me than a bit of extra exp. I doubt they will change it to 150% just because of a simple typo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COAT]
Member
1,186 posts
10,191 battles
16 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Already had the Texas but I just bought the ship and camo package anyway to help in the saving and restoration of this 100+ year old BB.

Good to be spending money on something real and thoroughly deserving and not another pixel bote. :Smile_coin: Well done to WG for adding this to other servers and not restricting it to just NA.

Have been looking for this elusive camo since the 6.12 patch notes. All is now clear with WG's delivery of it to us and was hoping for the + 150% also, but the saving of the ship is more important to me than a bit of extra exp. I doubt they will change it to 150% just because of a simple typo.

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NYANG]
Member
454 posts
5,926 battles
1 hour ago, Kim_JongMion said:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_12-patchnotes/

A new permanent camouflage "Lone Star" for the Texas battleship will be available in the Premium shop.[Updated]

Reduces ship detectability by 3%;
Decreases the firing accuracy of the enemy by 4%;
Increases the amount of EXP per battle by 150%;

 

Maybe the guy who wrote the announcement did a critical mistake....

Same as Korean WG.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COAT]
Member
1,186 posts
10,191 battles
1 minute ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

 

Maybe the guy who wrote the announcement did a critical mistake....

Same as Korean WG.....

Its Japanese,Chinese and English version all said"+150%"

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_12-patchnotes/

https://worldofwarships.asia/ja/news/announcements/ver-06_12-patchnotes/

https://worldofwarships.asia/zh-tw/news/announcements/ver-06_12-patchnotes/

@Spotter

Edited by Kim_JongMion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×