don_WarDaddy_AVI

Nelson - how to get it ?

6 posts in this topic

hey guys... just exploring the tech tree and came across this UK tier 7 warship Nelson.   Was wondering how to get it ? The amount of XP (375K) shown over it in order to get is Free XP ? :cap_look:

shot-17_11.13_10_02.55-0442.thumb.jpg.76c103b018858cba8755b59f539db1d6.jpg

Thread locked on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

You see the green (free) experience points on top right of your screen? Yes, You need 375k of those free exp to buy Nelson.

You can use $$ to buy doubloons and convert elite exp from other ships to free exp as well.

3 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

You see the green (free) experience points on top right of your screen? Yes, You need 375k of those free exp to buy Nelson.

You can use $$ to buy doubloons and convert elite exp from other ships to free exp as well.

Many Thanks for the info :Smile_honoring:

Does Nelson good enough to spend doubloons to convert into free xp ?

31 minutes ago, don_WarDaddy_AVI said:

Does Nelson good enough to spend doubloons to convert into free xp ?

No, I do not think spending real money on doubloons to convert exp is a good idea, regardless of what you plan to do with it. I would rather say, use the ships you are efficient in (usually premium ships), use premium account time, free exp flags, camo and daily bonuses to boost your free exp gain. You will reach your goal in no time. I have got Missouri (750k free exp, US tech tree) with just a little over 3000 battles without using premium account or any of these new flags that boost free exp gain. Besides she will always be there, if you can wait for her. I will also suggest, you better save for Missouri instead of Nelson (unless you have a special liking for the ship) since Missouri is an Iowa with RADAR. Its surely a long way, but the reward is totally worth.

But eh, it's your money, so, up to you.

Is Nelson good enough (as a ship)? That's a really tough question to answer and quite subjective. I would say, she is a very good ship, and very ugly to look at. She has OP UK heal and those sweet 406 mm guns to ruin enemy's day. She is also fairly fragile, so careful positioning is the key.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Well said Icy.  Having both of them I well and truly prefer the Misery over the Nelson.