Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lonezwolf

Missing news regarding discounts

4 comments in this topic

24 posts
1,925 battles

There are ongoing discounts and additional missions that are not listed on the asia region website AGAIN...

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/a-moment-to-reflect/

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/home-at-last/

At least now that the discounts are unified for all servers, I don't have to guess what kind of discounts are we having these week, but seriously, get your crap together wargaming asia.

ASIA_WORST_SERVER.JPEG

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Ermmmmm......

Commander's camo, check.

USS Kidd, check.

Missions.... November 8 Battle of Guadalcanal is ongoing until November 16 then another mission. So why ask for additional missions with ongoing missions?

Commander's reset discount.... didn't our server had a free skill reset after 0.6.12 Clan Battle update?

EXP conversion... yup, we don't have it. When the last time we had it?

24 posts
1,925 battles
45 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Ermmmmm......

Commander's camo, check.

USS Kidd, check.

Missions.... November 8 Battle of Guadalcanal is ongoing until November 16 then another mission. So why ask for additional missions with ongoing missions?

Commander's reset discount.... didn't our server had a free skill reset after 0.6.12 Clan Battle update?

EXP conversion... yup, we don't have it. When the last time we had it?

I think you misunderstood me.

we have these ongoing discounts and missions right now. The stuff about the additional mission, commander's reset discount and elite commander exp -> free exp conversion are just not listed on the portal.

Edited by lonezwolf
Clarification

Sign in to follow this