Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yeshagrace04

match making

4 comments in this topic

2 posts

my win rate is going down tho my damage per battle & XP is going up little by little, my concern is many times i will play & loses a game for 5 to 8 losing streak with out a win & my observation to those losing games are all the same i am in a line up of players whose gameplay is always hiding & running away from battle, those players doesn't know how to support... AND now most of my winning games are with players that knows support & push, so my question is how match making being done because all my losing games is with a team of 70% to 80% cowards,players prioritizing survival than winning especially in domination many players in my losing team favors to run away than to cap....

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Matchmaking for random battles does not take player stats or skills into account. It mirror matches CV tiers, Maximum difference of ships from other three classes are 1. Difference of divisions between teams are at most 1 as well.

And yes, matchmaking is DUMB.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

As stated, MM does not take into account player skills, ship upgrades or captain skills.  it is purely tier for tier, class for class, until  MM has stroke and throws something else in.   Players will do what they always do and you just get lumped in with them.   The on thing to take away from it is there is only one common denominator in every game and that's you.     You need to remain in the fight and keep all guns cycling while trading minimal HP

We cant offer any comment on the tiers, damage, class of ship, etc as you profile is hidden.

Sign in to follow this