Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JunkTankk

about selling the ships random on the web shop

2 comments in this topic

13 posts
1,544 battles

I dont understand about they random sell pre ships, why they dont just put every pre ships on the web shop forever like the other. Lol if you want discount event  just do it . I have money and i want buy the ship, but i need to wait it, and i dont know when it come out, At least you can post the schedule about next discount event or something like that. in fact you are losing money cause put random ships on sell shop, cause maybe some one miss the time their favorite ship come out, and when they save money for the ships but it not sell than they use it for something different. in fact the player who buy pre ship only buy some of their favorite, only a litter can has money to buy everything. So I want i can buy it any time, i can have money. We are the customer who paid your salary, but we need to wait your service...... What wrong with this ????

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

Supply and demand and also building anticipation in the playerbase so they impulse buy.  If some players don't want a particular ship it is almost guaranteed another group will want it so there is no need for WG to cater to all players at once, have a flood of sales and then have a slump.   They want a consistent income stream.

Sign in to follow this