You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

How to turn off WG's anti collision on ships ?

9 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

The anti collision ( auto turn when near island) is making me mad.

Sometimes i need to hit the dirt and intentionally collide with island to avoid torps or gunfire but the fricking anti collision system keep turning me away from island into torps or whatever @#$%.

Is there any script or mod to turn this thing off. I am confident enough to know when not to hit island but this god know where auto turn keep annoying me and sometime lead me to my death.

I WANT FULL CONTROL OF MY SHIP :Smile_facepalm:

317 posts
6,852 battles

Anti collision only seems to work when i'm trying to brush past an island to take a cap, but never works when i'm in retreat from an all out fight and an island pops up in the middle of Ocean map :Smile_facepalm:

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
3 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

Anti collision only seems to work when i'm trying to brush past an island to take a cap, but never works when i'm in retreat from an all out fight and an island pops up in the middle of Ocean map :Smile_facepalm:

That's confirmation bias.

You have three options, turn it off, turn it on when in scope mode, always on. It gets mad when there are two land masses on both sides of your ship, cause it cannot decide which one to avoid ;)

39 posts

i love it, it can make your ship turn without worry hit island....

you can watch tv, drink some cola or read manga when playing BB without worry hitting island :V

the most silly thing, it wont work sometimes that i hit and island AND CANNT ESCAPE What the heck... stuck on island???

anyway, isnt when WASD active it automatically turn off?