You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SIntreaper

Premium CV poll

13 comments in this topic

18 posts
24 battles

Hello,

I'm back with another poll.  This one is judging which CV is seen as the most broken and in need of changes.  Once that poll is finished and I have a "most broken" CV, I will make a poll about it, unless it's the Saipan, in which case refer back to the original poll.

Link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/2Ci4shG4fdWEUp7A3

Thank you for your participation.  

157 posts
4,084 battles

To be fair, it's not just the Premium ships that are broken, thy're just one part of it. The game mechanics behind how they operate is effectively broken. And with the new DFAA on Tier VIII to X CA's and DD's it just makes it worse.

39 posts

nerf module "speed boost 5%" of Enterprise.... the other upgrade are fine.

the +5% speed make the Enterprise bomber really hard to catch up.... instead make a buff 25% HP for bomber

BUFF Grap Zeppelin bomber to be able swap bomb in battle :

- Deep Water Torp (damage must be at 7K~8K each torp), since its heavy... its debuff 5% move speed and 5% HP

- Heavy AP bomb (higher damage than USN AP bomb, but 3 sec drop time instead)

- Small HE bomb (accurate, damage same as IJN). since its lighter than any other bomb,it buff 5% move speed and 5% HP

add B hull option : reduce hangar by 12 plane but give her 1 conqueror repair party to Grap Zeppelin and buff base secondary to 10km....

i hope GrapZ is as stronk as Bismarck

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles
11 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

nerf module "speed boost 5%" of Enterprise.... the other upgrade are fine.

the +5% speed make the Enterprise bomber really hard to catch up.... instead make a buff 25% HP for bomber

BUFF Grap Zeppelin bomber to be able swap bomb in battle :

- Deep Water Torp (damage must be at 7K~8K each torp), since its heavy... its debuff 5% move speed and 5% HP

- Heavy AP bomb (higher damage than USN AP bomb, but 3 sec drop time instead)

- Small HE bomb (accurate, damage same as IJN). since its lighter than any other bomb,it buff 5% move speed and 5% HP

add B hull option : reduce hangar by 12 plane but give her 1 conqueror repair party to Grap Zeppelin and buff base secondary to 10km....

i hope GrapZ is as stronk as Bismarck

No allowed DW pls.......

even other CVs can kill DDs but GZ cant

Edited by Onlinegamer

39 posts
3 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

No allowed DW pls.......

even other CVs can kill DDs but GZ cant

its swap-able in battle, if you want to kill DD just switch to small HE bomb, which it more accurate but dealing low damage (like IJN) to prevent GZ from one shotting any DD. anyway, its real ability is AP bomb to completely oneshot any BB.... highest AP damage compared to USN

the DW torp is not deadly in GZ, its purpose is only TO COMPLETE MISSION like hit torp and flood. GZ should be DB mania!!

157 posts
4,084 battles
55 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

its swap-able in battle, if you want to kill DD just switch to small HE bomb, which it more accurate but dealing low damage (like IJN) to prevent GZ from one shotting any DD. anyway, its real ability is AP bomb to completely oneshot any BB.... highest AP damage compared to USN

the DW torp is not deadly in GZ, its purpose is only TO COMPLETE MISSION like hit torp and flood. GZ should be DB mania!!

Is the ability to swap on the fly even possible in the engine right now? I thought that the load out had to be changed in port for that exact reason.

39 posts
2 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

Is the ability to swap on the fly even possible in the engine right now? I thought that the load out had to be changed in port for that exact reason.

whoops i forget to tell...

when the plane still in the carrier, you can switch the bomb type like HE or AP in surface ship. it still require reloading time.... just like change HE or AP shell.

since the type of plane is same (stuka) of course it possible. IJN and USN CV cannt do this since their bomber plane is different.

is this possible?

because German Science is #1, of course THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE

~ Stroheim

157 posts
4,084 battles
57 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

whoops i forget to tell...

when the plane still in the carrier, you can switch the bomb type like HE or AP in surface ship. it still require reloading time.... just like change HE or AP shell.

since the type of plane is same (stuka) of course it possible. IJN and USN CV cannt do this since their bomber plane is different.

is this possible?

because German Science is #1, of course THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE

~ Stroheim

Again, if the game engine can't handle the ability to swap aircraft load outs mid battle, which I still think it can't, then no it is not possible. It doesn't matter how good GERMAN SCIENCE is if the game engine won't allow it.

Are you Sharkbait's new apprentice or something?

Back to the topic at hand, the main thing that makes CV's broken, regardless of Premium or not is the insane amount of AA mounted on cruisers at Tier IX and X, Shokaku's and Big E's aircraft are no match for the guns mounted on Des Moines and Minotaur. The whole AA system is broken, along with the flight mechanics and how aircraft respond in-game. It's the mechanics that should be completely redone and rebuilding the USN CV line without lowering the effectiveness of ship mounted AA is not the answer.

Edited by darkflame88

1,341 posts
8,858 battles
19 hours ago, SIntreaper said:

This one is judging which CV is seen as the most broken and in need of changes. 

Shouldn't that be the Graf then?

I mean it was released in an unfinished state, and even now WG can't seem to get it right.

Anyway I excluded it from my voting options.

39 posts
On 11/9/2017 at 5:42 PM, darkflame88 said:

Are you Sharkbait's new apprentice or something?

its Skarhabek, and this is just alt....i got banned because using navigator mod but say it as aim assist. without that mod, farming USN line is so crap because pesky high shell arc+behind island

On 11/9/2017 at 5:42 PM, darkflame88 said:

Back to the topic at hand, the main thing that makes CV's broken, regardless of Premium or not is the insane amount of AA mounted on cruisers at Tier IX and X, Shokaku's and Big E's aircraft are no match for the guns mounted on Des Moines and Minotaur. The whole AA system is broken, along with the flight mechanics and how aircraft respond in-game. It's the mechanics that should be completely redone and rebuilding the USN CV line without lowering the effectiveness of ship mounted AA is not the answer.

the problem is not only that, AA should not work inside smoke and cannt shot plane behind tall island.

btw, you said " WHOLE broken AA system + change the mechanic". then, the engine itself should be changed in order to "completely redone" the CV. there is a suggestion by retia to change AA mechanic...... but its look like engine cant do that....

so if the engine change and CV mechanic change.... can we have GZ with swap able bomb?

OF COURSE WG CAN make it real!!!  or if it didnt happen, it will prove German Science is really number #1 since they can do it and WG cannt.

18 posts
24 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

its Skarhabek, and this is just alt....i got banned because using navigator mod but say it as aim assist. without that mod, farming USN line is so crap because pesky high shell arc+behind island

the problem is not only that, AA should not work inside smoke and cannt shot plane behind tall island.

btw, you said " WHOLE broken AA system + change the mechanic". then, the engine itself should be changed in order to "completely redone" the CV. there is a suggestion by retia to change AA mechanic...... but its look like engine cant do that....

so if the engine change and CV mechanic change.... can we have GZ with swap able bomb?

OF COURSE WG CAN make it real!!!  or if it didnt happen, it will prove German Science is really number #1 since they can do it and WG cannt.

German science is SO number one, they won World War II!

Wait a second...

39 posts
9 hours ago, SIntreaper said:

German science is SO number one, they won World War II!

Wait a second...

having number #1 Science dont guarantee you will win the war. British lost 2 of its General after WW2 because understimate the YOLO nature of people in Surabaya..... though its still mistery who killed Mallaby.... in the end with massive strike from air, sea, and land. it cannt do a sheet and gone to retreat....

Adolf stupidity is to understimate our Russian comrade, and the result... lost WW2

aaaand why cannt we have GG GZ with swap able ammo and repair party? its just game LEL

18 posts
24 battles
4 hours ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

having number #1 Science dont guarantee you will win the war. British lost 2 of its General after WW2 because understimate the YOLO nature of people in Surabaya..... though its still mistery who killed Mallaby.... in the end with massive strike from air, sea, and land. it cannt do a sheet and gone to retreat....

Adolf stupidity is to understimate our Russian comrade, and the result... lost WW2

aaaand why cannt we have GG GZ with swap able ammo and repair party? its just game LEL

Because it is "just game" we need game balance.