Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigHappning

Giulio Cesare

9 comments in this topic

27 posts
3,121 battles

Hi all, is any 1 else pretty disappointed with the way the shells disperse of this ship it is actually pretty disgusting and not consistent.  

425 posts
12 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

My limited time of owning one & limited playing it suggests otherwise, I have to actually get used to good dispersion !

:cap_tea:

Ordrazz

A lot of times I forget that I'm in a BB because of the dispersion and stop playing right.  

I like it. 

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
12 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

My limited time of owning one & limited playing it suggests otherwise, I have to actually get used to good dispersion !

:cap_tea:

Ordrazz

I only collect Italian Lines.

LIST :

Duca Degli Abruzzi Class Cruiser

Littorio Class Battleship

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

201 posts
1,732 battles

G'day BigHappning,

I think there maybe a couple of things happening here.

My first thought is that maybe you are clutching your shots. That is, the mouse is moving a bit as you fire. This is something I am trying to overcome in my own game.

Not having the Cesare myself, I don't know what dispersion she has. What improved my own situation with the German BB's was fitting the "Aiming Systems Modification 1" to their upgrades. These ships are notorious for their bad dispersion. I now fit this to all my big gun ships, 11 inch +, as a matter of course when available. Even the Graf Spee benefitted and she has a 180 metre dispersion.

If she is similar to the 'Scharnhorst", as some are saying then you have a very good ship. :cap_like:

The only other thing I can think of, is that maybe the RNG is just being nasty to you for the time being. As they say in World of Tanks. "Maybe you need to send more Dissidents to the Gulag".

All the best mate. Hope she works out for you. From a "Newbie"

Cheer's

Alex

B_T23 

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

27 posts
3,121 battles
2 hours ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

G'day BigHappning,

I think there maybe a couple of things happening here.

My first thought is that maybe you are clutching your shots. That is, the mouse is moving a bit as you fire. This is something I am trying to overcome in my own game.

Not having the Cesare myself, I don't know what dispersion she has. What improved my own situation with the German BB's was fitting the "Aiming Systems Modification 1" to their upgrades. These ships are notorious for their bad dispersion. I now fit this to all my big gun ships, 11 inch +, as a matter of course when available. Even the Graf Spee benefitted and she has a 180 metre dispersion.

If she is similar to the 'Scharnhorst", as some are saying then you have a very good ship. :cap_like:

The only other thing I can think of, is that maybe the RNG is just being nasty to you for the time being. As they say in World of Tanks. "Maybe you need to send more Dissidents to the Gulag".

All the best mate. Hope she works out for you. From a "Newbie"

Cheer's

Alex

B_T23 

thanks for all your replies yeah maybe just bad luck with rng, i have nearly finished the German bb line so i know what you are talking about but i just find it to be not very consistent, morer so when letting a full volley at one time, but to be fair only had 10 games in it so maybe just some time. cheers

Sign in to follow this