You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Takao

Another day of lose....

19 comments in this topic

7 posts

lose... lose... and lose.... RNG and MM united to beat me... even changing ship and tier doesn't help at all...

from kongo to fuso almost no victory... except the bottom one...

and just happen this afternoon...

play at new dawn with fuso with an enemy of 2 belfast and a saipan while our CV was a hiryu... trying to fend them off but in the end my fuso was inevitable from fire due to the belfast even with damage control she's melted until waterline...

what make things more frustrated was a 2 DD torpedoed in 30sec beginning of game and sunk in two brothers...

and then... added by the player who won trolling us who lose... its like kinda say "i dont care you lose... i win already" :cap_haloween:

in the end when i get the 5th lose i just press ALT+F4 instantly and quit for a day... :cap_old:

i dont know what to say anymore... this just freaking frustrating... its like... what in the name of h*ll, RNG...

and this not happen only this time.... many times before....

1.PNG

39 posts

its happen to everyone, my record is 15 lose streak... someone rant getting 23 lose streak. also some unicum player also got 10+ lose streak.

or the most bad luck 3x detonation streak (look at drakon)....

anyway, dont be frustated. if you always win with EZ, there is no point playing warship. 

the harder the game, the better you will become.....

at least this game is not insanely P2W

7 posts

well i just want to increase my win rate... my win rates looks ugly... thats why i tried... but like i said... how i can increase it if i keep on losing...

cap.PNG

23 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

anyway, dont be frustated. if you always win with EZ, there is no point playing warship. 

the harder the game, the better you will become.....

anyway, i appreciate that bruh...

Edited by Kongo_Takao

39 posts
1 minute ago, Kongo_Takao said:

well i just want to increase my win rate... my win rates looks ugly... thats why i tried... but like i said... how i can increase it if i keep on losing...

anyway, i appreciate that bruh...

here is the secret of unicum, "STOP Playing"

~ when you got 3 streak lose, and obviously your team is look like ULTRA NOOB  >> STOP RIGHT AWAY, it mean MM is trolling you

~ when you get 3 win streak, KEEP PLAYING.... ITS YOUR LUCKY TIME!!!

~ when you get 1 lose, 1 win, 1 lose, 1 win...... well, it depend on you

check your win rate stat chart, it did increase though.... from 44% to 47% that is not bad at all....

did you know, i am only good at playing CV, always recommend people to play CV.... i ultra noob at other ship....

but here my secret, i mostly play cruiser..... i know i sux, BUT ITS MORE FUN, because its harder than playing CV

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles

You know whats my first record of losing?  30.

Why? New stupid people touched good ships or some noobs buy it outright premium ship. I remember one kutuzov went straight and got dieded by bunch of teams.

But when that time i bought kaga, It's restoring my life there. But actually i really hate MM -2/+2 Scale when it comes to pain and suffering.

7 posts
11 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

team is look like ULTRA NOOB  >> STOP RIGHT AWAY

you mean quit for a day like that?

now thats sometimes the problem... some guy just like throwing the game.... he/she enter a DD do a solo and shooting or launching torp in a direction of nowhere and died by bunch of CA which later kill me also :Smile_facepalm:

or maybe... i was ready to assist behind them (CA and DD) but suddenly they turn away running pass my stern coz of a single BB and CA ahead... leaving me no choice but to turn around also...

14 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

But when that time i bought kaga, It's restoring my life there.

lol plz... its kaga... she can sunk a full HP BB in 1 attack if commanded properly... :Smile-_tongue:

18 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

But actually i really hate MM -2/+2 Scale when it comes to pain and suffering.

indeed i do hate that also.... +2 tier easily rekt me... i remember battling head on with NC and she did 7k dmg while i only did 1-2k dmg only...

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles
8 minutes ago, Kongo_Takao said:

now thats sometimes the problem... some guy just like throwing the game.... he/she enter a DD do a solo and shooting or launching torp in a direction of nowhere and died by bunch of CA which later kill me also :Smile_facepalm:

or maybe... i was ready to assist behind them (CA and DD) but suddenly they turn away running pass my stern coz of a single BB and CA ahead... leaving me no choice but to turn around also...

lol plz... its kaga... she can sunk a full HP BB in 1 attack if commanded properly... :Smile-_tongue:

indeed i do hate that also.... +2 tier easily rekt me... i remember battling head on with NC and she did 7k dmg while i only did 1-2k dmg only...

Lady/Sir this is why when Kaga gave me life i dont need to lose like a noob now and then. Before Kaga ,  I was a CV player over other lines. Ranger sucks , Hiryu always had no ASW Burst.

Pardon the Saipan, i hate saipan it sucks more than my ranger. ( I LOSE ALOT IN SAIPAN )

kaga_by_lippenstiftenmouthze-dbt3tdg.png

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

7 posts
4 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I cant work out why people play past 3 losses in a row.   There are other games or just do something else.   Going on tilt just makes you play worse through frustration

am trying to implement it...

5 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Lady/Sir this is why when Kaga gave me life i dont need to lose like a noob now and then. Before Kaga ,  I was a CV player over other lines. Ranger sucks , Hiryu always had no ASW Burst.

Pardon the Saipan, i hate saipan it sucks more than my ranger.

i wish i could afford that premium ships :cap_old:

but still... thats saipan vs hiryu will win...

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles
Just now, Kongo_Takao said:

am trying to implement it...

but still... thats saipan vs hiryu will win...

Saipan and Ranger has BOD Torp defense incase of Sniper plones!

39 posts
42 minutes ago, Kongo_Takao said:

if you dont mind to get losing streak, that is fine to keep playing. thanks for playing warship, (mostly) i already know if we will win or lose based on name of the team and "early position". also DD yolo and sink in early is not always sign of lose, the real problem is AFK CV, it will guarantee lose 90%

42 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I cant work out why people play past 3 losses in a row.   There are other games or just do something else.   Going on tilt just makes you play worse through frustration

except you dont give sheet about losing, that is fine.... also some people may be bored too playing other games.

35 minutes ago, Kongo_Takao said:

enterprise with module 5% speed boost for plane are beast on T8. oh AP BOMB gwahahahahaa

534 posts
2 hours ago, Kongo_Takao said:

lose... lose... and lose.... RNG and MM united to beat me... even changing ship and tier doesn't help at all...

from kongo to fuso almost no victory... except the bottom one...

and just happen this afternoon...

play at new dawn with fuso with an enemy of 2 belfast and a saipan while our CV was a hiryu... trying to fend them off but in the end my fuso was inevitable from fire due to the belfast even with damage control she's melted until waterline...

what make things more frustrated was a 2 DD torpedoed in 30sec beginning of game and sunk in two brothers...

and then... added by the player who won trolling us who lose... its like kinda say "i dont care you lose... i win already" :cap_haloween:

in the end when i get the 5th lose i just press ALT+F4 instantly and quit for a day... :cap_old:

i dont know what to say anymore... this just freaking frustrating... its like... what in the name of h*ll, RNG...

and this not happen only this time.... many times before....

1.PNG

I know that feeling brother,but losing is not a problem for me,losing credits as maintenance fee and slow down the grinding progress is what matters( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi

7 posts

if you dont mind to get losing streak, that is fine to keep playing.

i mean should i quit for a day after i get 3 lose? didnt related to the next paragraph

no thanks... i rather stop for a day rather than i get angry and smash my PC lol.... :Smile-_tongue:

enterprise with module 5% speed boost for plane are beast on T8. oh AP BOMB gwahahahahaa

and sadly i was totally in CV... so... didnt know much lol

8 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

I know that feeling brother,losing is not a problem,losing credits as maintenance fee and slow down the grinding progress is what matters( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not really dude... since i play the mid tier for looking credits while increasing win rate...

Edited by Kongo_Takao

39 posts
6 minutes ago, Kongo_Takao said:

i mean should i quit for a day after i get 3 lose? didnt related to the next paragraph

yes, quit for 1 day.....

or some people said changing the ship type and tier will reset the bad luck MM. since it wont work for me, i dont recommend it :cap_cool:

7 posts
8 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Only 5 losing streak?

still... its a "lose"

2 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

or some people said changing the ship type and tier will reset the bad luck MM. since it wont work for me, i dont recommend it :cap_cool:

it didnt work for me also... :cap_like:

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

Besides detonation and meeting fisherman divisions, there is barely anything about luck here. You have to learn how to bend the odds to your favor. People may call it unfair, but that's how we do it!! Win at any cost!!!

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Besides detonation and meeting fisherman divisions, there is barely anything about luck here. You have to learn how to bend the odds to your favor. People may call it unfair, but that's how we do it!! Win at any cost!!!

ahm.

dont forget

RNG also controls

*fire chance, floods and module damage*