SIntreaper

Poppin' in from the other side of the pond to say hello and play with SEA

8 comments in this topic

18 posts
24 battles

Hello, I'm from the other side of the pond and I just wanted to say hello.  I'm from NA and have an account there, if any of you play from NA y'all know who I am.  I decided to go over to SEA so I can play with the majority of players that I know from Reddit, Discord, etc.  A couple things need to be clarified for me: First, does SEA ever get events that NA doesn't?  Second, what time is "prime-time" for playing games?  

18 posts
24 battles
18 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

Welcome to Pacific rim,

you are the ## NA players , come and play with SEA

:fish_happy:

Reveal hidden contents

any investigate ?

any spy ?

To be honest, you shouldn't be really scared of them.  NA players aren't the brightest.  This isn't helped by the fact that WG literally gives them handouts.  

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,642 battles
12 minutes ago, SIntreaper said:

To be honest, you shouldn't be really scared of them.  NA players aren't the brightest.  This isn't helped by the fact that WG literally gives them handouts.  

lets see >> saw a lot of reviews on social pages >> SEA like this, like this, likes this..... :fish_palm:

PS: you shall know how about lag, high ping and disconnect everyday in SEA:etc_hide_turtle:

you make me laggy everyday, you make me disconnect everyday...

That all I can say :Smile_trollface:

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
2,725 posts

The prime time to play in Asia server is around 16:00 ~ 0:00 UTC+8 Singapore time (game server time), where most teens & some employees will be home and playing.

Right now, it's 10 AM (game server time) it's already 2000 players are online.

Talking about 'events', commemoration, etc., that depends on the content if it is somewhat relevant to Asia. Some of the members here did recently ask why the "Save the Texas" did not extend to Asia server.

980 posts
12,617 battles

Buy a Guilio Cesare. 

Tier 5, not too expensive, pretty decent matchmaking, it uptiers quite well, good guns, nice rudder, teaches you the basics of armour angling :)