Jump to content
Skarhabek

The Mistery of Bad Advice Captain

30 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,105 posts

 

are you even think about some weird stuff bad advice behave? if you watch think deeply, there is simply some mistery involved on bad advice!

there are a few theory about the real self of bad advice captain. what is that?

 

# A Rogue Mercenary

well, as you can see... there is a lot of scene Bad Advice using paint on his face including this scene

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

 

whut? also what nationality he has? he command Conqueror and Bismarck!!! what the?.....

 

 

# The Misterous Fish

this fish is really FISHY!.... 

DL3MDnZXkAE8q9K.jpg

 

well.... if this fish is really smart, why the heck it leave Bad Advice and command its own ship?

 

 

# is bad advice captain really noob?

well, this is the most intriguing after all. if you watch carefully, bad advice INTEND TO LOSING! even if you are very noob there is a moment when you can just do nothing and win the game. but look :

 

he just need to do nothing to win the game! even a VERY VERY NOOB PLAYER WILL REALIZE THIS!

but?? WHY??

and here another evidence :

 

the bad advice IS INTEND TO SPARE THE ALMOST SUNK ENEMY SHIP! if you are noob and greedy, you will want to kill as many ship as possible! (just look at Bad Advice character for lust of killing in "never cap never surender")

 

and there is more mistery if you watch and think it carefully!

 

Obviously HE IS NOT NOOB! HE DID EVERYTHING ON PURPOSE!

 

# a former unicum WoT player?

 

look! this is common tactic in WoT, and HE WANT TO TELL THAT WoT TACTIC WONT WORK! at least we know he used to be WoT player. and the photo in the last minute tell us that he is soldier! (i suspect he is mercenary)

 

 

# if He is not noob, WHY HE DID THIS?

ah nice question, finally we got the conclusion! HE WANT MONEY! WG simply pay him for every Video he made about warship!

 

here is the proof!

 

there is subliminal message "W" with 2 arrow symbol when he command the Plane to attack enemy CV ! if you play CV, ITS IMPOSSIBLE to create CURVE WAYPOINT!

well.... he want to tell us he just did this on purpose because WG pay him!

 

Conclusion : Bad Advice is actually unicum in disguise, until now... no one know about his true identity.....

 

 

_____________

 

this is my last thread as Skarhabek, since WG ban my account because saying i am using "aim assist" mod. later my friend told me it wasnt aim assist mod.... it was "navigator" mod..... hell sheet, he should tell me earlier about the mod name.....

 

5TrhkqQ9h8Ae6a_JWb0rf1B8J5K8ZEU0D0HK7zYq

 

LOL i called it aim assist and got banned because using it.

 

of course.... i still play warship with my new account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
9 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

this is my last thread as Skarhabek, since WG ban my account because saying i am using "aim assist" mod. later my friend told me it wasnt aim assist mod.... it was "navigator" mod..... hell sheet, he should tell me earlier about the mod name.....

 

Hope you didn't have any premiums there. About time learn to play vanilla game. I never used any mod, and I never felt I'd need one.

 

Btw, I don't think you got perma banned, did you? Remove all your mods after you get your account back.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles
9 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

this is my last thread as Skarhabek, since WG ban my account because saying i am using "aim assist" mod. later my friend told me it wasnt aim assist mod.... it was "navigator" mod..... hell sheet, he should tell me earlier about the mod name.....

 

 

Wow.  Now I did NOT see that coming.   I just though that thread was another longwinded shitpoast.

 

PZCRZ3Z.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts
11 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

 

this is my last thread as Skarhabek, since WG ban my account because saying i am using "aim assist" mod. later my friend told me it wasnt aim assist mod.... it was "navigator" mod..... hell sheet, he should tell me earlier about the mod name.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5487813

 

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
13 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

 

 

isnt that the one which tell you the enemy heading in the form of Degree?

i found it in Aslain mod pack quite long ago, but i dunno whether it is removed or not

 

and no, you got banned for mistakenly telling everyone you are using aim assist which actually not aim assist (what. a. dumb dumb.)

what worse, you cant prove your innocent at all

especially from someone who proud of killing ally ship quite a long time ago

yep, you deserved it, it is the same as telling everyone on on-flight plane that you are carrying a bomb, even as a joke

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

PLS STOP! YOU ARE KILLING MY COUNTRY DIGNITY IN THIS FORUM!

Edited by Harpoon01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
42 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

 

isnt that the one which tell you the enemy heading in the form of Degree?

i found it in Aslain mod pack quite long ago, but i dunno whether it is removed or not

 

and no, you got banned for mistakenly telling everyone you are using aim assist which actually not aim assist (what. a. dumb dumb.)

what worse, you cant prove your innocent at all

especially from someone who proud of killing ally ship quite a long time ago

yep, you deserved it, it is the same as telling everyone on on-flight plane that you are carrying a bomb, even as a joke

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

PLS STOP! YOU ARE KILLING MY COUNTRY DIGNITY IN THIS FORUM!

“in the name of allah”

 

are you actually trying to exorcise him from the forums?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

“in the name of allah”

 

are you actually trying to exorcise him from the forums?

no, i just pray to Allah to protect me from his own creation

 

enough with this off topic

Edited by Harpoon01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,333 posts
8,817 battles
12 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

this is my last thread as Skarhabek,

Noooooo! :cap_fainting:

I don't think you were perma-banned, probably just a temporary one since it is a first-time infringement? 

Anyway try not to rely on such mods in the future. Personally I never use them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
39 posts

oh gais seriously, why everyone talking about my banned instead of the bad advice captain..... 

 

57 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Noooooo! :cap_fainting:

I don't think you were perma-banned, probably just a temporary one since it is a first-time infringement? 

Anyway try not to rely on such mods in the future. Personally I never use them. 

 i dont said i am leaving, i made a new account instead.

 

2 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

PLS STOP! YOU ARE KILLING MY COUNTRY DIGNITY IN THIS FORUM!

 

1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

are you actually trying to exorcise him from the forums?

 

1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

no, i just pray to protect me from his own creation

enough with this off topic

 

since that religious word trigger me, i cannt let it slide.

:cap_hmm: country dignity? your country whut?  its OUR country, NOT YOURS

aaand by the way, our country real value is not stupid pride "i am more awesome compared to other", but the ultra tolerance of different. 

becoming friendly with everyone is better than becoming elitist. 

 

i did stop from posting for 1 month and nothing good happened.... really....

 

i have 1 question, what is better...

0) become average country, with average human resource, and nothing special

1) become super power country that unrivaled in term of human resource, economy, and military and moar.....

 

if you pick opt "1)" i will stop play WoWs and other games, PLUS you wont see me again doing stupid thing in forum.

 

_______________________________

dear mod,

if you want to ban Harpoon because that word. just ban me instead for create this stupid thread that trigger useless and pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,333 posts
8,817 battles
20 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

oh gais seriously, why everyone talking about my banned instead of the bad advice captain..... 

That's what you get when you add totally unrelated stuff at the end of your post like you always do... :Smile-_tongue:

About the bad advice captain, I think he is just noob, or a former WoT player trying to treat WoWs as some other FPS game. 

I doubt he is a unicum trying to throw games, because if he is then he is way worse than a noob.

26 minutes ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

 i dont said i am leaving, i made a new account instead.

Then at least put your shark avatar back! How can you be sharkbait without a shark. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
39 posts
5 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

why the hell they banned Shark?

any wrong with that mod?

many players use it

why why why :etc_swear:

well, first i thought aim bot and aim assist is different mod. aimbot for pointing where is to aim (of course i know it illegal) and aim assist to tell the direction of the ship (most people use it and its fine)

 

so i said "i am using aim assist but still sux", also CV have its own aim assist. later i got banned and i ask my friend who give me this mod if this mod actually illegal. he said it was "navigator" mod and not aim assist. crap, he should tell me earlier....

 

anyway, ban is ban and its my fault

 

24 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

 

Then at least put your shark avatar back! How can you be sharkbait without a shark. :Smile_teethhappy:

 

:cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27
[STUN]
[STUN]
Member
79 posts
2,109 battles
7 hours ago, drakon233 said:

“in the name of allah”

 

are you actually trying to exorcise him from the forums?

hahaha

 

A.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
6 hours ago, MatterCore said:

why the hell they banned Shark?

any wrong with that mod?

many players use it

why why why :etc_swear:

Sharky: " because saying i am using "aim assist" mod."

Edited by Harpoon01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
671 posts
1,508 battles

Aim assist tells you where the ship is going? Is it like a specific position so you just need to aim there or an arrow thing that tells you wheter this ship is moving forwards or backwards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
9 hours ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

 

:cap_hmm: country dignity? your country whut?  its OUR country, NOT YOURS

 

i cant let someone as stupid as you claim it yours too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
1 minute ago, ShadoPulse said:

Aim assist tells you where the ship is going? Is it like a specific position so you just need to aim there or an arrow thing that tells you wheter this ship is moving forwards or backwards?

it predicts the aim for you and tells you where to shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
9 hours ago, Skarhabek_Wizard said:

 

aaand by the way, our country real value is not stupid pride "i am more awesome compared to other", but the ultra tolerance of different. 

 

 

tolerance to others by being dumb enough to mistake navigator mod as aim assist?

no thanks, i rather keep the geniuses than the corrupt one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×