You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OzHeat

CVC Prime Time voting

6 comments in this topic

[AUSDF]
10 posts
11,181 battles

Hi guys,

Here is the part we are waiting for, let's make the right choice in what "Prime time" we want for our server. I hope you can see this message before the poll, or you read it before taking the poll. Let me just explain how this will work for us.

The schedule we will be trying to fix is limited for the Saturday and Sunday ones, that's the one we are influencing with this poll. Just select ONE of the 3-hour window for each day, in what would be our preferred Prime Time for Clan battles.

Rest assured that we will start working on the survey result, feedback, and real CVC data on October 23, and no later than October 30-31 we will be able to present our solution for this case.

Every one of your opinions matter, we will do our very best to make sure that everyone is included in CVC, but CVC mode cannot live with a small number of players, and we do need to launch it with current prime time settings - while we can tweak these settings during the season.

Your votes are very important to ensure that we give you the best decision we can get, with all the data included. Share this with all the clans, even rivals let us make sure that all our players are in this decision together. Also let us stick to the decision once it has been done, we did all we can, no salt ples. (I have hypertension, so please....:cap_old:)

Hi not trying to cause any issues but my clan members and friends in other clans are all asking if anything is actually going to happen with this, as it stated we would be notified of the solution to this issue by the end of last month; As i have searched and waited for any news regarding this as to let people know if we are going to have any chance of a genuine participation of this event.

My clan has had approx. 15 battles so far and not the greatest outcome because the few who do stay up for them are generally tired and are usually going to work in several hrs time, so being able to play consecutive games is very hard, that's if we can get enough on( we have even purchased ships just to get another clan member up to tier VIII to qualify as they were the only ones around able to fill the 7th spot to battle). Can we hear anything even if it's still in discussion or just nothing is going to happen.

i hear WOT's is getting servers in Australia lucky them but from everything else, I've heard about there battles they have a more than fair playing field which allows for Australian, New Zealand and other countries better access to participate, why isn't this used as a model towards WOW's. i know our counties are the minority on these servers but if your wishing to grow WOW's shouldn't you accept the fact that you'll have to cater for the players from these other regions and make some acceptances towards us. i read that the reason for such a short time for clan battles is the strain on the servers but the servers only strain during peek times which is the time you said you put the clan battles in; so extending the hours surely wouldn't strain the servers any more in fact it should reduce the strain as clans wouldn't all be on at the same time or even on during peek times. anyway i hope something does change as my clan and many others were looking forward to participating in clan wars and so far for us it's a fizzle.

Regards OzHeat

Commander of AUSDF

P.S: looking at it another way wouldn't extending the hours and having more people on during hours it's normally quiet make your business look more viable and also have more people spending money to participate, i have members who have relented to the fact that they will not participate in clan battles at those hours so have given up even trying to get a tier VIII to qualify and due to this i have quite a few members who have lost interest in the game and stopped playing at this point altogether..

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Dev is aware. Looks like we're being used for data collection at this moment.

But even if my clan is not in your timezone, we had an issue on WED, THU and SUN schedule as most members still have school or work on the next day. The work & life balance is somewhat so so.

Edited by Mingfang47

[1AN-E]
106 posts
14,435 battles

Sorry mate, we are all out of luck ... WG know the time doesn't work for us, and they have decided to do nothing at all about it - no prime time window changes, no day changes - it seems this is because there aren't enough of us. I asked Sub Octavian on Reddit about just this issue, and this survey, and here is what he said (and my question): 

Sub_Octavian

Hi. The poll was conducted in English, and comparing its results with ASIA ccu players graph, and Japanese poll we unfortunately see that current prime, while not good for everyone, just fits the majority of server population. I doubt we really can move the prime now, sorry:(

Edited by LargerNeptune3
include reddit link

[151ST]
1,014 posts
4,526 battles

They're idiots, I don't understand how they simply don't get it so let me put it plainly to them...

If you exclude a section of the player-base or heavily restrict content, in this day and age the players will simply leave.

ANZ clans have been betrayed, well done you fools - not like player-for-player we spend lots of money or anything... ...

Zero access to clan content is like disabling any raids or dungeons in an MMO once you reach max level... Yeah doesn't work...

[LBAS]
4,496 posts
25,677 battles
22 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

Dev is aware. Looks like we're being used for data collection at this moment.

But even if my clan is not in your timezone, we had an issue on WED, THU and SUN schedule as most members still have school or work on the next day. The work & life balance is somewhat so so.

those time bracket based on Southern East ASIA time zone not for all ASIA

Edited by MatterCore